**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though, having worked in a corporate setting, I know most of sexual harassment cases are true lol

The thing is that sexual harassment is very broad
If you just dming your coworker that you wanna bang them, that's technically sexual harassment if they don't want it.
If you trying to hug your coworker, but she don't want it, and you do it anyway, technically that's harassment.
So yeah, watch your back and don't entrap yourself. Can't be risking your career out there hollering at coworkers looking to smash imo.
don't forget the double standard in workplaces either though, which is terrible.

It don't work like that...That's why it's ridiculous.
What’s ridiculous about not approaching your coworkers to date/smash unless they approach you first and you agree with it. That’s not just towards guys neither. I’m sure they’re has been cases of women harassing men thinking **** was sweet only to get fired and or sued in the process. I’m not even talking about the NFL Network situation because I didn’t read the report, I’m speaking in general sense. Do not approach people you work with in that way, and if someone you are interested in approaches you to date/smash and you both agree to it than move accordingly.

rolaholic rolaholic @DeadsetAce Asking for myself (**** my friend).... HOW did James White out snap both Lewis and Burkhead this game? How the hell wasn't Lewis in on any of that final drive? :angry: Lost by 6 damn points because of that last Gostowski FG, and the lack of Lewis in the 2nd half.....

I am PISSED.

They even have 3rd party sexual harassment. If someone overhears you and another person talking explicitly, they can report it if they were offended.

I know someone who got fired because of that.

rolaholic rolaholic @DeadsetAce Asking for myself (**** my friend).... HOW did James White out snap both Lewis and Burkhead this game? How the hell wasn't Lewis in on any of that final drive? :angry: Lost by 6 damn points because of that last Gostowski FG, and the lack of Lewis in the 2nd half.....

I am PISSED.

McDaniels is questionable as hell often,tries getting cute often and ending up outsmarting himself. Lewis was coming off 2 of the best rushing games of his career and he didn't see all that many snaps :smh:

Could've helped gain some rythm early

Outside of the SB,White really hasn't been that much of a factor offensively tbh. Burkhead and Lewis are a lot better

They even have 3rd party sexual harassment. If someone overhears you and another person talking explicitly, they can report it if they were offended.

May need to look into this, never heard of this situation

We really going to let the 1736358927265th sexual harassment accusation of 2017 distract us from the fact that Tom Brady and the Patriots are officially WASHED?

I am disappoint.

Too early, if they lose next week in devastating fashion I may agree with you

some people lack some serious sense of awareness in the workplace

Its really not that hard

Well maybe it is if you dont think what you're doing is wrong

McDaniels is questionable as hell often,tries getting cute often and ending up outsmarting himself. Lewis was coming off 2 of the best rushing games of his career and he didn't see all that many snaps :smh:

Could've helped gain some rythm early

Outside of the SB,White really hasn't been that much of a factor offensively tbh. Burkhead and Lewis are a lot better

Pats looked like *** all night, which I wasn't mad about it >D but man oh man, Lewis needs to see the ball more. It didn't make sense to me (fantasy aside) why White was the only back in on that drive. Is he that much better a blocker than Lewis and Burkhead even?

What’s ridiculous about not approaching your coworkers to date/smash unless they approach you first and you agree with it. That’s not just towards guys neither. I’m sure they’re has been cases of women harassing men thinking **** was sweet only to get fired and or sued in the process. I’m not even talking about the NFL Network situation because I didn’t read the report, I’m speaking in general sense. Do not approach people you work with in that way, and if someone you are interested in approaches you to date/smash and you both agree to it than move accordingly.
Well, technically you can ask out a coworker on a date, as long it's nothing sexual or lewd in it.
But a lot of dudes push it further than that to the point where it makes it uncomfortable for a woman.
So....tread lightly
My policy is that I never would date my coworkers

Lol I remember hearing about that in one of my sexual harrassment prevention orientations
Gotta make sure your coworkers not wearing a wire if you gonna say the Betty in the cubicle near you is looking like a snack

Feels like New England didn’t even try and establish a run game, I’m probably wrong but that’s what it feels like

I ain't going be fooled.. brady and co waltzing to the super bowl

Got some bad potential matchups in the AFC outside of Pitt in SD and the Jags though.Team needs to get healthy before January or else it's gonna a lot tougher going than everyone's expecting

Got some bad potential matchups in the AFC outside of Pitt in SD and the Jags though.Team needs to get healthy before January or else it's gonna a lot tougher going than everyone's expecting
baltimore too just cause of history. but they ain't fooling me...

Sexual harassment claims are no different then the sad reality we live in. Some are true (Sadly, grotesquely, true), others are just another form of prejudice. If you're ugly and admit to the other sex you're attracted to them, if you're black and wink at someone, if you're doing your job and make a sexual suggestion even if it's in the form of conversation your sexual counterpart initiates, it's male sexual harassment. If you have a ****, you are guilty in that realm. If nothing or all of the above fit, but we were feeling each other and did our thing, but 6 months later, we break up for whatever reason and the woman comes out and claims sexual harassment, you are guilty...until ultimately proven innocent, of course, but in the court of public opinion, you're done, guilty and no chance to recover.

Well, technically you can ask out a coworker on a date, as long it's nothing sexual or lewd in it.
But a lot of dudes push it further than that to the point where it makes it uncomfortable for a woman.
So....tread lightly
My policy is that I never would date my coworkers

Lol I remember hearing about that in one of my sexual harrassment prevention orientations
Gotta make sure your coworkers not wearing a wire if you gonna say the Betty in the cubicle near you is looking like a snack

Couldn’t asking for a single date imply that though? A upstanding person could have zero intentions of that kind of behavior on the date itself but it could be going through their head which makes the person uncomfortable. I agree with what you said and the people who push it too far are idiots but I figured even asking could be some sort of implied harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom