**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoody bout to...

Any_Given_Sunday_2281_Medium.jpg

I hear you, I lived those Andy Reid years towards the end but Mahomes is gonna be a good one...

hope is coming

Our only hope is to get Big Red outta here. He's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he'll put his teams in position but ultimately hold them back from greatness

NY voted after it dropped, Ether won. Jay apologized on the radio right after. Soooooooo no, Takeover is dope as **** though.

Both songs are cool with me. I remember when all that went down too. Consuming music via CDs and not having the internet to hear tracks beforehand or who's on there made the experience that much better for me.

Both songs are cool with me. I remember when all that went down too. Consuming music via CDs and not having the internet to hear tracks beforehand or who's on there made the experience that much better for me.

Gonna make me shed a tear. I still buy CDs but not often, not a fan of a lot of new music and a lot of **** is digital only. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom