**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potential 2018 First Round QBs Completion Percentage (in 2017), Adjusted For Dropped Passes:

Mayfield - 77.6%
Rudolph - 71.3%
Rosen - 70.3%
Jackson - 67.7%
Darnold - 67%
Allen - 61.1%

CFB Average: 65.5%

the flaw with your assessment of that, is not properly accounting for whatever is going on with said lawyer(s')'s client(s)

Yeah man I'm being mostly facetious with the lawyer comment. I'm not really calling @Trey Bantz a liar :lol:

I can't question someone's moral compass who I don't really know. For all I know he could work for the Innocence Project which I would highly respect.

I just don't think anyone can put that L on Brady. That's crazy.

Mahomes>Grapplehoes

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Yeah man I'm being mostly facetious with the lawyer comment. I'm not really calling @Trey Bantz a liar :lol:

I can't question someone's moral compass who I don't really know. For all I know he could work for the Innocence Project which I would highly respect.

I just don't think anyone can put that L on Brady. That's crazy.

no worries.. but as i've found, it's like every other profession where larger societal issues get triggered because of flaws in man.. and someone gotta get the finger pointed at them

usually when i'm getting the finger pointed at me from clients or parties to stuff.. it's either dealing with the government or ignorance/stupidity of parties involved

Josh Allen got the devil in his corner out here convincing the world he can play professional football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom