**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Gronk retiring mainly to act :lol:. Health concerns sure but I don't see dude hanging them up just become a brolic Sean William Scott

If this really is the last game we see Gronk in, where does he rank amongst TEs :nerd:

TEs now or TE ever? If we're talking now, he's the best in the league. If we're talking EVER, you could make arguments about him pushing to be the best ever as well.

Damn, did i miss the Bortles retirement party

It happened a few weeks ago.

9084817344.jpg

McDaniels committed career suicide in the NFL. Let's not forget that he had to rebuild his reputation after using a 1st round pick on Tim Tebow when he was the HC at Denver. I think it's safe to say he'll never get another HC opportunity in the NFL. The old boy's club looks out for each other, he'll either have to stay with the Pats for the rest of his career or try being a HC at the college level.

McDaniels committed career suicide in the NFL. Let's not forget that he had to rebuild his reputation after using a 1st round pick on Tim Tebow when he was the HC at Denver. I think it's safe to say he'll never get another HC opportunity in the NFL. The old boy's club looks out for each other, he'll either have to stay with the Pats for the rest of his career or try being a HC at the college level.

he's going to be HC in NE and win another 5 championships while the Dolphins remain one of the cum dumpsters of the AFC East for the rest of your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom