**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to get the Watch NFL (w.e. the name is) app to work with my Verizon log-in. I can now stream NFLN on Apple TV :pimp: .

I use my buddy's verizon account but I would rather just go easy and watch it on Fox, maybe I will upgrade to a sports package when I get out of the city and stop paying $200 a month for a parking spot :sick:

i usually flip back in forth.. whenever commercials come on.. i stick mostly with NFLN

but really with them deciding not to spoil picks.. i spend a ton of time on twitter trying get them spoilers

We was all just having a good time. I think the hall they rented closed at 10 or 12 so we went downtown to continue..music was going alcohol was flowing.. ya boy like curry on that juice it got me pulling up from anywhere .. no regrets

We was all just having a good time. I think the hall they rented closed at 10 or 12 so we went downtown to continue..music was going alcohol was flowing.. ya boy like curry on that juice it got me pulling up from anywhere .. no regrets

Did you send a cream pie pic to your brother?
"Good looking brah"

wait til little Carver shows up on his door step one day

dumbledore-and-mcgonagall.jpg

**** y'all didn't know there's already a little Carver running around :lol: :pimp: :pimp: ex didn't trick me but she might have because she was supposed to be on bc and I was blasting in there on a nightly basis.. The rest was history..

Heard there was another school shooting..making that 18 on the year. I remember when that used to be major news |l now it's everyday stuff:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom