**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we need a lit off season

We're gonna get one. Where Kirk signs is going to impact the draft for sure. The fact that Denver/Jets are said to be the two top-teams to gun for Cousins and Denver owns the 5th pick/Jets own the 6th in the draft...

i heard ATL dudes got blue *** hair. is that true? looking like a smurf dropped a load on em
giphy.gif

we need a lit off season
Where will Kirk go?

Does Nick Foles get traded?

Does Leveon get tagged? And if he does is he really gonna retire?

Browns got brolic cap space

Jets got brolic cap space

Niners got brolic cap space and that’s after signing “The franchise” to a LTD and front loading the deal.

And the combine/draft.

Off season gon be on fiyaaa :pimp:

Texans got a lil wiggle room... If they can re-work or Move JJ Watt, BROLIC CAP SPACE ALSO...

Not sure if JJ has it anymore, always hurt the last 4 seasons...

He lost 2 full seasons so technically he's on season 4 of his 5 year deal... He should of been a free agent last year but Browns could tag him for 2 additional seasons i believe

He lost alotttt of bread going through his issues. Hopefully he can have a CC turn around.

Mannnn im bout to fail the **** out my Civil Liberties and Rights exam :smh:

Wish me luck NTNFL fam

Bears expected to cut Glennon. Whoever falls short with Kirk between Jets, Vikings, Broncos, Cards, etc there's a plan B available.

Texans are my squad but Clowney is the real piece that needs to stay... You can plug anyone on that other side!
If JJ has another injury prone year, id have to re-work his deal or at least look at moving him

Black Panther at 7!!! :nthat::nthat::pimp::pimp:8)8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom