**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, if Robby Anderson somehow doesn't see a suspension, that's a WR trio of him, Enunwa & Kearse. Pair them with Kirk or a drafted QB. Find an agreement with ASJ. RB needs an upgrade as well. Forte will be a goner, McGuire is meh and Powell is a nice piece but he's another year older and the CS doesn't utilize him. Drafting a kid like Michel or similar in Round 2 or 3 won't be a bad move. Pass rush is a major need as well, but the defense is young and building.

JETE may be byke sooner than planned.

there is no way in hell you could feel comfortable moving forward with Case Keenum

Teddy is the one QB on the roster I would hand the keys to

I don't really think it's wise to just dump Keenum though either. Vikings have the cap room, so they need to franchise him and let him ride it out. Usually these one year wonder types don't go very long into the next season after their wonder season before they start playing who everyone thought they were. Not saying that's the case with Keenum (npi), but if he really is a franchise guy, you can't just let him go.

They also have some Kyle Sloter guy that no one is talking about, but apparently Denver really liked him before cutting him thinking he would clear waivers. I haven't seen him play, but there are enough whispers around the guy that suggest he might be an intriguing option for the Vikings or some team in the future.

Franchise tag Keenum, sign Teddy to a or 2 or 3 year deal and keep Sloter as the 3rd string. They don't need to make a huge FA splash so it all makes sense to me and they'll still have room for depth moves and signing an Olineman or 2.

And FWIW, I don't think there is any damn difference in HDMI cables other than length :lol: . I always buy mine on Amazon. **** paying $25+ at Best Buy.

708C4D94-D2E1-4733-B843-FE31E41F52D4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom