**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk gonna ruin some franchises cap space and future when he wets the bed after getting a bag.

:lol: its gotta be good to be a QB in this day and age. Man even a 3rd stringer can hit the jackpot at some point in the right place at right time

Kirk gonna ruin some franchises cap space and future when he wets the bed after getting a bag.

24891.jpg

a55a5in11 a55a5in11 My computer's been freezing a lot so I asked my friends what to do. They said delete system 32 but I'm reading up on it & it sounds like that wouldn't help much.

Would I be better off just building a my own computer & downloading some reliable RAM?

a55a5in11 a55a5in11 My computer's been freezing a lot so I asked my friends what to do. They said delete system 32 but I'm reading up on it & it sounds like that wouldn't help much.

Would I be better off just building a my own computer & downloading some reliable RAM?
Yeah man. You should be able to get some ram off the pirate Bay. Can be tough to find though

also heard the Steelers are looking to trade Bryant as well... Hate to see him go but he was hating on JuJu all season!!!:smh::smh::smh::rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Cowboys better look into this... hell even the Browns should....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom