**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6133.JPG

IMG_6134.JPG

I’d like to see Baker in NY.

It would make the Jet games im forced to watch enjoyable.

Only thing is something thing about him does not feel third string and it’s not even about talent.

The league will humble him real quick. He has an energy about him (idk if it’s his cockiness or what) that he doesn’t even know how to sit pat

I think we should just stay put draft BPA we got way to many holes to fill. That said we will probably trade everything to the browns for the 4th pick and draft another EJ Manuel smh

A team doesn’t need to spend an early draft pick on a qb. Qb gotta be the most overrated position in the draft. Many of the greatest QBs in league history were undrafted or drafted late.

A team doesn’t need to spend an early draft pick on a qb. Qb gotta be the most overrated position in the draft. Many of the greatest QBs in league history were undrafted or drafted late.

Like who? Brady, and?

QB is the most important position in all of sports. Stop it.

Your second point is true. The NFL draft is a crap shoot at the end of the day.

QB is the most important position in all of sports. Stop it.

Your second point is true. The NFL draft is a crap shoot at the end of the day.

Wouldn't say all of sports.. but it gives you the most return on your investment, in the sport of football

You have a franchise QB, as long they're healthy, you have a window of 15 years

Wouldn't say all of sports.. but it gives you the most return on your investment, in the sport of football

You have a franchise QB, as long they're healthy, you have a window of 15 years

Agreed on this. Competent QB play goes a loooooong way for a franchise. It's why I can't be mad at the Jets/Colts trade, especially the fact that the Jets kept their 2019 1st rounder.

nick. nick. @carver @651akathepaul

Agreed on this. Competent QB play goes a loooooong way for a franchise. It's why I can't be mad at the Jets/Colts trade, especially the fact that the Jets kept their 2019 1st rounder.

Tried explaining this during the wentz trade

Eagles had 2 very good tackles.. we had pass rushers at DT and DE.. plus other pieces already in place on the roster

My argument was never 1 for wentz, cause I never watched dude (although I understand why scouts would be interested in him, in spite of the lower level of competition).. my argument was simply I could understand why the team would make the move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom