**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
none of this will really matter when it comes to his contract. Lets be real. Someone will pay him handsomely. He's just too good.

Yes but he clearly cares about doing things outside of football in the realm of general celebrity; and ain’t no better place to to that than NY.

So unless the Jets give him the bag I doubt he wants to be in a C grade market.

Yes but he clearly cares about doing things outside of football in the realm of general celebrity; and ain’t no better place to to that than NY.

So unless the Jets give him the bag I doubt he wants to be in a C grade market.

Giants let Lawrence Taylor wild out so, they gotta cut Odell some slack

Eagles fans...how did you guys feel about Vinny Curry?

We need pass rushing more than any team in the league

Bit of an overpay but you'll like him. Above average-decent pass rusher, okay against the run. Didn't really play up to his contract

Maybe he'll fit your scheme more

Bit of an overpay but you'll like him. Above average-decent pass rusher, okay against the run. Didn't really play up to his contract

When the Bucs pay big for an FA, they always play better

It’s only a three year deal at $9 mill per year and I think only $11.5 mill of it is guaranteed.

Seems like our mission this offseason is to get real hard workers that love football rather than the bigger name guys in the past that we’ve signed for big money that come down to Florida and wanna just relax.

It’s only a three year deal at $9 mill per year and I think only $11.5 mill of it is guaranteed.

Seems like our mission this offseason is to get real hard workers that love football rather than the bigger name guys in the past that we’ve signed for big money that come down to Florida and wanna just relax.

Oh that's not bad then. Misread it. But yeah you'll like him.

Hope he does well

Oh that's not bad then. Misread it. But yeah you'll like him.

Hope he does well

Yeah I think it was a good deal

I think Beau Allen should also be a big upgrade over Chris Baker who turned into a fat out of shape piece of **** who didn’t even wanna practice since the beginning of training camp last year. That hurt our defense a lot that the guy who we signed to help take pressure off McCoy decided he didn’t care about football the whole year once he got paid to live in Florida.

Oxygen had a Aaron Hernandez special last night and tonight. Talking with his family, friends and legal team. It looked real good, I recorded it.

I wanted to see Baker go to the Jets but I’m assuming they didn’t move to 3 to get him but maybe they wanted to make sure they get him because it sounds like his stock has gone up some.

Funny you call baker a POS for not performing to your standards but if i remember correctly u were lowkey defending incognito and cooper. Thats a bad look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom