**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay safe, NFC West :sick::sick::sick:

oh yeah.gif

oh yes.gif

yes.gif

Luck*
Wentz*
tannehill*
Goff
Rivers
Eli
mm8
Winston
Bortles
Trubisky
Matty
Cam
Mahomes
Stafford
Bradford

Others taken top 20:
Ben (11)
Watson* (12)
flacco (17)
Jay cutler (11)

Rodgers went 26th
Bridgewater went 32nd

Guys top of 2nd:
brees (went 32nd, but that was 1st pick of 2nd round then)
Carr
Dalton

*indicates starter if healthy

- Also have the recently retired Carson Palmer

- then the possibility of any QB taken top 10 this year, starting week 1

Yeah, I don't know why people keep repeating this myth of most good QBs being drafted later. I'd understand if you're talking RB or WR but QB is literally the one position in the league where if you're very good, it's obvious and someone will take you top 10.

Brady is the hard exception, not the rule.

If Aaron Hernandez would have went to Uconn to play with his brother instead of Florida he prob would have been a hall of famer instead of a goon.

How you gonna go in and talk about another man not doing something when you won' show up to a gas station when you'e called out. Sit down clown.

Can't have all this ruckus going towards my boy over here.

For real.

Dude curled up into a ball when he was called out to meet at the gas station :lol:

Yeah, I don't know why people keep repeating this myth of most good QBs being drafted later. I'd understand if you're talking RB or WR but QB is literally the one position in the league where if you're very good, it's obvious and someone will take you top 10.

Brady is the hard exception, not the rule.

Brady, Favre, Marino, Rodgers, Russ, Brees, Warner, Montana, Moon, Kelly, Simms, Flacco, Ben, Carr, Cousins, Jimmy G, the current SB MVP, not taken top 10......

I'ma need this same energy when you drive up to the Arco on the I5 to I405 exit in Tukwila so I can clap your shoulders

I've already given the address and name of gym to fellow NTers years ago. I even offered to buy the gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom