**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vick could do it over again with post prison focus, dude would be a HOFer
for sure. Its a shame. We may never see another like him.

But he's good in my eyes. More than paid his debt to society when he could have taken the easy way out. I use to dislike the hell out of him but he rehabilitated himself. Hope he gets a job with the league somehow.

for sure. Its a shame. We may never see another like him.

But he's good in my eyes. More than paid his debt to society when he could have taken the easy way out. I use to dislike the hell out of him but he rehabilitated himself. Hope he gets a job with the league somehow.

He's an analyst for Fox. He's more than good.

Man I still remember that prime time game Vick had against the “Nationals”.

We got a glimpse of what a speedster at QB could do if they ever could put it all together consistently. Steve Young was basically having orgasms all night talking bout Vick :lol:

He could’ve been the GOAT.

If Lamar could ever put it all together... R.I.P.

Last edited:
G T F O H with the Bennett arrest warrant.
Just settle with whoever it was and call it a day.

Last edited:
Man I still remember that prime time game Vick had against the “Nationals”.

We got a glimpse of what a speedster at QB could do if they ever could put it all together consistently. Steve Smith was basically having orgasms all night talking bout Vick :lol:

He could’ve been the GOAT.

If Lamar could ever put it all together... R.I.P.

the dog case really ruined my boy career..his cousin is a coward for what he did

was this for the incident where he pushed his way to get on the field after the Super Bowl? I think an elderly man who told him he couldnt come this way got hurt?

F Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom