**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you get the extent of what dog fighting is if you're comparing your dogs scrapping when playing. Have you not see the gore and other horrific results that comes from it? It's torture via exploitation of their loyalty to their owner.

Not to mention Vick and company were hanging, drowning, electrocuting, and slamming dogs.

You’re absolutely right.

Those things are terrible.

But people do not keep the same energy.

Y’all eat meat? Every watched one of them videos?

The NFL so funny man.

If Baker was an inch and half or 2 inches taller he’d hands down be the first pick.

What's stopping Josh Allen from being a HOF FQB for the NYJ?

I still rather have Rosen or Baker

I know what you mean

I admit I haven't seen these guys playing. I just hope Jets hit the jackpot this time

I just admire Taylor's research works :lol

I don't think you get the extent of what dog fighting is if you're comparing your dogs scrapping when playing. Have you not see the gore and other horrific results that comes from it? It's torture via exploitation of their loyalty to their owner.

Not to mention Vick and company were hanging, drowning, electrocuting, and slamming dogs.
Naw i kno the difference and my dogs dont be playing. Had to separate them. One ripped a chunk from the others ear.I Get where you coming from tho.

Speaking of Archie Manning,I still don't get why dudes name gets brought up so much especially when folks talk about greatest Saints.

Breesus has been the GOAT Saint since his first season there

yeah I am watching this press conference, they are trying to make an example of him

Bennett's lawyers are gonna destroy this case

Meh let’s chalk this conversation up to we come from different back grounds. In some commuinties dogs aren’t seen in the same light as others.

A lot of people just don't think you should torture animals. And I'm not a dog person at all, happily eat meat and have eaten an animal I saw killed too. But it takes a weird type of person to torture animals for pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom