**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll lose a lot faster if you incorporate weights too bruh, trust me.

PhotoGrid_1462553146238.jpg
damn, great work man.

I need to get on this. Gained about 40 pounds since last year this time. Started taking some anti-anxiety meds and that made the weight gain come. I was at a low of 190 pounds a year ago, losing weight because of work related stress. Looked great, females all over me even though i'm married but it wasn't healthy because i couldnt eat due to the stress. Been going through that for like 3-4 years so i decided to buck up and get the help so I can be better for my kids and wife. Medication has been FANTASTIC but its given me my appetite back. The new job of my dreams came too, so I'm more relaxed and happier than ever. But the appetite is strong.

I try to run here and there but I'm in such bad shape so the progress is slow. Thought about getting off the meds but my quality of like is 1000 times better.

Congrats on the weight loss. I remember doing what you were doing and being excited with the weight loss I was seeing but knowing it wasn't healthy.

Goal is to just get to 200. Not putting a time on it, just want to get back to that area. Can't kick the soda habit.

I’ve lost ten pounds in two weeks. I’ve stopped drinking, eat less than 1k calories a day, and run for an hour a day.

I'd get your calorie intake up to at least 1700. Every time I cut I usually start at 2300-2400 and work down from there. Eventually your body is going to adjust and you are going to plateau and the only way to lose more at that point is to cut calories or do more cardio.

Sounds like you are starting in the right place other than that. I'm rooting for ya bro

Last edited:
damn, great work man.

I need to get on this. Gained about 40 pounds since last year this time. Started taking some anti-anxiety meds and that made the weight gain come. I was at a low of 190 pounds a year ago, losing weight because of work related stress. Looked great, females all over me even though i'm married but it wasn't healthy because i couldnt eat due to the stress. Been going through that for like 3-4 years so i decided to buck up and get the help so I can be better for my kids and wife. Medication has been FANTASTIC but its given me my appetite back. The new job of my dreams came too, so I'm more relaxed and happier than ever. But the appetite is strong.

I try to run here and there but I'm in such bad shape so the progress is slow. Thought about getting off the meds but my quality of like is 1000 times better.

Congrats on the weight loss. I remember doing what you were doing and being excited with the weight loss I was seeing but knowing it wasn't healthy.

Goal is to just get to 200. Not putting a time on it, just want to get back to that area. Can't kick the soda habit.

You’ll have to kick the soda habit. It may not be easy, but it will be worth it. Imagine if you are able to combine your new state of mind with physical health, comfort and confidence? Like he said above, incorporating weights is also vital to cutting the unwanted weight.

You’ll have to kick the soda habit. It may not be easy, but it will be worth it. Imagine if you are able to combine your new state of mind with physical health, comfort and confidence? Like he said above, incorporating weights is also vital to cutting the unwanted weight.
I do straight hardcore cardio for a hour, by the time I’m done I’m pooped. Should I just set aside a day or two for just weights?

I know I need to get back to playing ball again. I been at the same weight for the past 3 years while doing almost nothing physically from walking (especially when I’m working at the stadium during the season)

But I’ve been on drinking the fruit infused water instead of regular water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom