**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell yeah dude. 2 years ago was last time I was in a league. The first game I was so out of shape that I was seeing double and triple. I was straight up toeing the line of passing out. I had to promise my guys I would hit up the treadmill during the week. I was a huge liability on the court.

Hell yeah dude. 2 years ago was last time I was in a league. The first game I was so out of shape that I was seeing double and triple. I was straight up toeing the line of passing out. I had to promise my guys I would hit up the treadmill during the week. I was a huge liability on the court.
im in a league now too. 1st gm for me monday. Its gonna be ugly. I can play but my lungs gonna be done early smh. Might have to ask if we can play zone

I’m trying to lose these pounds quick lol . I’m gonna increase my calorie intake though.

You'll lose it quick but it's not realistic that you'll sustain this. The opposite will happen where you'll do 1k now and then your body will freak out and you'll eat like 4k. It'll have a worse longer lasting affect.

Dudes been begging me to play 7-7 flag but I’m hella lazy lol

Laziness probably cost be a chance to play CB/S but oh well

Yall trying to lose weight im trying to gain it smh

Same here dude. My metabolism is too powerful for my own good. I can lose all 6 months of progress of added bulk in 1 month of not going to the gym. I will legit drop all the weight that fast. I drink half a gallon of milk a day. And it has to be organic or else my farts are out of this world. It's expensive. I have to eat multiple times a day until im uncomfortably full. I hate it.

The weird thing is I can put on weight pretty quick if I put in the effort. But ill lose it faster than I gained it. I don't even touch the cardio because im trying to keep any fat I have.

It's a different struggle.

Last edited:
Same here dude. My metabolism is too powerful for my own good. I can lose all 6 months of progress of added bulk in 1 month of not going to the gym. I will legit drop all the weight that fast. I drink half a gallon of milk a day. And it has to be organic or else my farts are out of this world. It's expensive. I have to eat multiple times a day until im uncomfortably full. I hate it.

The weird thing is I can put on weight pretty quick if I put in the effort. But ill lose it faster than I gained it. I don't even touch the cardio because im trying to keep any fat I have.

Man no matter what i try i cant gain anything. Trying to get to 215 im 190 now i cant get past the 195 ish mark. I feel you on eating until ur uncomfortable smh. Imma try that milk thing tho thanks for the tip. I eat a ton of beef and potatoes lol

FB_IMG_1521917777337.jpg

Johnny's comeback is a cool story but the fact that half the league showed up to watch him workout while Kap can't get a tryout by a single team makes me disenchanted with the league and less interested in general NFL than I've ever been in my life.

I could definitely see myself giving up watching cold turkey. Not really with supporting racist old owners. Y'all can keep that.

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom