**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aite slim,

1. Idgaf about the skins name usage irl or on this sneaker message board so dont lead off your wall of text with off topic bull *feces emoji*

2. No one asked for a dissertation on how you fund your daily Dominos order.

were just not trying to get redirected to virus ridden sites.

Thats it.
We're all here by choice.

If you care about the advertising issue, you were given a detailed explanation for it. Those who wanted to discuss it further were invited to do so in a more appropriate location.

If you don't actually care and you just want to be rude, you can do that on your own time. That has nothing to do with how we operate the site, it has nothing to do with the NFL offseason, and such pettiness is unworthy of anyone else's attention.

If I were the tyrant you seem to think I am, I could've banned you or posted some sassy "did not read" gif and kept it moving. You've been treated with civility and you were given the information you requested. If you're still dissatisfied, we simply ask that you express that respectfully and in the appropriate venue.

if the money is just going to be donated to charity then why is the money even needed.
im cool with ads tho. hell i like watching tv commercials. sometimes i just like to complain for no reason.
We can't turn off all ads for all users or the site couldn't cover its costs. A subscription fee is required to limit the number of users to only those who are the most interested in removing the ad units from their experience. The advertising revenue generated by those who don't subscribe can cover our basic costs, which means we can donate the fees from any premium subscription offering.

" A club will be fined if it's personnel does not show appropriate respect for the flag and anthem"

That's my favorite one. That translates into "get back to work boy" and you can hear the whip.

**** is disgusting, unreal. Been telling y'all Rayne Dakota is white. He's a completely clown. It's funny, wypipo already not fond of him so he'll be forgotten real soon.

The best part is all the NFL had to do was ignore it and less and less players would have stopped, fans would have let it go because it was old. Now you bringing more attention to it and making it worse. The NFL also could have played it with the whole team in the locker room or stopped playing it period. What a bunch of old racist out of touch morons. You did more damage.

As far as the anthem? yea its not really different cuz the NBA been had a rule before the players had the power...But now? no way in hell they make an anthem rule, its a total players league...imagine Adam Silver trying to tell Bron n em they cant express themselves in some way cuz some white ppl are mad :lol:

Regarding social issues in general and who they are catering to, the 2 leagues are night and day...The NFL is more worried about what middle america/ the south/ white ppl think...the NBA takes a more world wide approach and listens to the big cities
The NFL has been stuck in this 1950's good ol boy mentality while the NBA has been moving with the times.

Just look the theme songs and half time performances. It's all country music for NFL shows and Hip Hop on the NBA shows. The NFL until a few years ago would always roll out these old rock bands while the NBA always younger hip hop or R&B artists. They can't pull these blatant racist stunts in the NBA cuz their players stick together and when you look the superstars in the NBA they're all black. The NFL can get away with it cuz the NFLPA is in shambles and most of the superstars in the NFL are white QB's.

The NFL has been stuck in this 1950's good ol boy mentality while the NBA has been moving with the times.

Just look the theme songs and half time performances. It's all country music for NFL shows and Hip Hop on the NBA shows. The NFL until a few years ago would always roll out these old rock bands while the NBA always younger hip hop or R&B artists. They can't pull these blatant racist stunts in the NBA cuz their players stick together and when you look the superstars in the NBA they're all black. The NFL can get away with it cuz the NFLPA is in shambles and most of the superstars in the NFL are white QB's.
In the NFL no one is bigger than the shield. I think it’s that way because of the amount of players on the field and the fact everyone wears helmets.

Let someone try some funny **** wit Bron or Curry the NBA would be looking terrible.

I’m fully prepared to miss an entire season come next CBA.

Last edited:
Actually its insulting to think this is a compromise. To say you either fall in line or don't be seen, that is a way to silence someone. How exactly are the players gaining ANYTHING in this "compromise?"

I believe they have the option of staying in the locker room as a player.

They didn’t have that before?

I’m fully prepared to miss an entire season come next CBA.

scared_medium (1).gif

Not going lie.. black players should troll the hell out of all of this and demand they sing the black national anthem before every game

Jets chairman Christopher Johnson backs players’ right to protest
Christopher Johnson says his Jets players can take a knee or perform another type of protest without fear of repercussion from the team.

https://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/national-anthem-christopher-johnson-fines-1.18700702

That’s my chairman

14dallas.1.190.jpg

Why didn’t they sign Kaep last year doe? I’d kick the tires on that if my starter was McCown

Gotta be Big Brother enforcing a new Kaep rule. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom