**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys gonna wish he already served the suspension by now. It's only gonna hurt them now

The Broncos or Texans need to sign Kaepernick asap instead of wasting time with Brock and Savage. Those two teams are wasting every good player on those roster's time this year for as long as those two are the starting QB.

Wonder which court the NFL goes to, to get the suspension reinstated.. again

And then after that ruling, where what options Zeke will have.. I guess appeal to that court.. but I mean real options to keep playing

The Broncos or Texans need to sign Kaepernick asap instead of wasting time with Brock and Savage. Those two teams are wasting every good player on those roster's time this year for as long as those two are the starting QB.

At this point im pretty sure they rather take chances on someone on the bench whos been practicing routinely than someone who hasnt been in a practice in a year

And no team wants to be "that team" in fear of losing fans

At this point im pretty sure they rather take chances on someone on the bench whos been practicing routinely than someone who hasnt been in a practice in a year

And no team wants to be "that team" in fear of losing fans

I would trust Kaepernick to run the offense similar to Watson with a week of preparation over whatever Savage, Yates, McGloin, Siemien, and Osweiler can do. Watson made the Texans' weak line look more than passable, sometimes even good. Any of those other QBs are taking 7 sacks a game behind that line, and will not at all put up the points to keep the defense off the field.

Winning teams or teams that want to keep winning, I don't get it.. there are certain things that are basic and overlap in all offenses.. verbiage is the problem, but you can just have someone else on the Offense call the plays and then have them explain shh to the QB

If you're losing, then I get trying to stash someone earlier when a roster spot opens.. cause you essentially preparing for next year

Like the cards, would have had him in for couple weeks now.. ditto packers

I would keep fighting if I wasn't guilty. This suspension ish is bs and the players union should be fighting like crazy for this. Anyone can accuse you of anything and you'll be punished even if you not guilty. Zeke getting suspended would be a bad thing for all NFL players

The buffalo fumbills

I said it last night, but IDK how they were 5-2 entering the game with that offense. If Shady doesn't get it going, the rest is pretty sub-par IMO. No surprise why they got Kelvin.

Jets are one WR away from a damn nice trio next season. Robby & Enunwa + ?

@nickmaz96 thoughts on trading our 2nd rounders to move back into Round 1 to grab Mayfield? Saw that on Twitter and it caught my eye.

DNuPx8zXkAAuIUx

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom