**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These FG's suck because I know how NE plays when they get a lead...They'll give up points until the opposition is down by 1, so long as they win...I realllly need Brock to help me out with some turnovers.

So Kizer audibled to that qb sneak. Hard to believe a collection of people can all be so bad at their jobs.

the way this game has gone its still only a 2 td game. im sayin, theres still a chance.

tumblr_owt416kzj71wt3ar8o3_540.gif

Nah...well, mabye, but every team has experienced goal line package vs. goal line defense. They can create the matchup as well by what the put on the field in that situation...Either way, I honestly don't care if you theoretically give a play away...you open up more options on later downs by running it once.

For me, you're trying set up the matchup.. like for us, we'll go 3 TEs and then spread all 3 out since they're all pass catchers

And if defense went heavy they either trying to throw a lability in to coverage or call timeout.. if they go nickel, we run it

But the tebow special is the best of it, where you spread em out to set up the qb run.. dallas does it a lot

Just not a fan when your play calling because painfully obvious.. unless you've just been beating up that team all day

Butler is lowkey trying to get traded next season
:lol::lol:

Too late for that though but for real,think dude has his head elsewhere this season.
He was real close to getting traded to the Saints in the off-season and hasn't really looked like his usual self this year tbh

I'd be feeling some type of way myself if Gilmore got my cheque too though tbf :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom