**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily I watched the Knicks instead of this game because I wanted to be happy instead of angry. And my instincts could not have been more right.

Maan...what?! That game had shootout written all over it and for the most part was a good game. Frustrating, but Seattle had many chances. That doesn't make sense to me.

Seattle fans starting to shift with the weather again.

The fake FG attempt by Seattle cost them last night

Yeah, that didn't make sense. Then again I listened to that part on the radio and they had that fake pegged a bad idea from the beginning. They thought Pete was thinking about it, but said Dan Quinn was a coordinator in Seattle for a couple years where they successfully converted some of those FG fakes. By the sounds of it, they were completely ready for it.

Maan...what?! That game had shootout written all over it and for the most part was a good game. Frustrating, but Seattle had many chances. That doesn't make sense to me.

Seattle fans starting to shift with the weather again.

Shifting with what? Team just lost two of our defensive anchors of a generation and is frankly, mediocre right now. Why would I care if the game was a shootout? I just want my team to win.

I don't need to prove my fan card. I feel fine taking a break from a game that goes till midnight on a Monday when it's an exercise in pure frustration.

Yeah, that didn't make sense. Then again I listened to that part on the radio and they had that fake pegged a bad idea from the beginning. They thought Pete was thinking about it, but said Dan Quinn was a coordinator in Seattle for a couple years where they successfully converted some of those FG fakes. By the sounds of it, they were completely ready for it.
The play alone was questionable. A shovel pass run behind the line of scrimmage with only 8 seconds left and no timeouts?

Seattle would have better off just attempting a Hail Mary lol

Shifting with what? Team just lost two of our defensive anchors of a generation and is frankly, mediocre right now. Why would I care if the game was a shootout? I just want my team to win.

I don't need to prove my fan card. I feel fine taking a break from a game that goes till midnight on a Monday when it's an exercise in pure frustration.

You can do what you want. :lol: It's just typical Seattle fan behavior...Seattle been lucky on the injury front a few years now...If most people stopped watching because their team experience major injuries the NFL would be out of business. :lol:

It's was a good game in late November with playoff implications...That's must-watch to me. And they're still in control of a lot things to make a run. So, they don't have some defensive stalwarts..big whoop. It happens.

Good for you though..See, I watch those games and probably die 10 years younger because of it. :lol:

You can do what you want. :lol: It's just typical Seattle fan behavior...Seattle been lucky on the injury front a few years now...If most people stopped watching because their team experience major injuries the NFL would be out of business. :lol:

It's was a good game in November with playoff implications...That's must-watch to me. And they're still in control of a lot things to make a run. So, they don't have some defensive stalwarts..big whoop. It happens.

:rolleyes that's just a lame reply. Sorry me not watching the game last night bothered you. If you are trying to imply I am some sort of front-runner, that's unearned. I've followed this team since long before the current era like frankly most Seahawks fans on this board.

It's not the fact that players are injured that's sad for Hawks fans. It's the fact that a generational unit that's one of the fan favorites in team history is coming to an end. Maybe you don't understand that.

Lame because you don't like it. I live in Seattle...THIS IS WHAT THEY DO. It just took you longer to do it. It doesn't bother me..It makes me smile. I've seen you here...yeah, yeah...you don't need to explain that to try and prove it.

Now you want to come at my like I'm the one that doesn't understand...:lol: I've seen generational offenses come to an end before...Never stopped me. Maybe you don't understand...

Lame because you don't like it. I live in Seattle...THIS IS WHAT THEY DO. It just took you longer to do it. It doesn't bother me..It makes me smile. I've seen you here...yeah, yeah...you don't need to explain that to try and prove it.

Now you want to come at my like I'm the one that doesn't understand...:lol: I've seen generational offenses come to an end before...Never stopped me. Maybe you don't understand...

I feel like this lowkey is just you emoting about being a Vikings fan who lives in Seattle.

Like damn man, let me complain about my team losing without taking shots about me being a fan or whatever. You feel it's disproportionate complaining? Fine. Maybe I'm an irrational fan like anyone else.

upload_2017-11-21_9-48-50.png

upload_2017-11-21_9-49-21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom