**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was gonna go back and pull receipts but held off since IAAT didnt :lol:

feel like we should just enjoy this

re-watching this 4th quarter. on the Jags side, having trouble really pinning this on Bortles. thought he played as well as Jax could expect. lot of pressure from our defense made it tough on him. Myles Jack speed is ridiculous is the other thing that stuck out. dude can FLY and his recovery speed is unreal for a LB

IMG_5983.JPG

IMG_5984.JPG

didn't you want him fired?

didn't you want him fired?

Nah.. I just didn't think he was a great hire.. but I did say we surrounded him with a great staff.. and I valued certain members of the staff more than him and if came down to losing 2 specific dudes, I'd rather we pulled a bucs

But I always thought what mike Lombardi said was laughably absurd.. I can easily name a handful of coaches that were on paper less qualified to be a HC on paper than Doug, inclusive of Andy when we first hired him

The refs helping Brady go on to face Wentz' backup has really been the cherry on top of what has been one of the worst seasons in recent memory. People who boycotted really lucked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom