**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I would ever see Sean play in person. vs Arizona in 2007. He had a pick that day.

50f96e.jpg

this is a dope jersey, if I was a Skins fan this would be rocked on Sundays

thumb.aspx

I don't believe it, I still think this is the NY media spreading BS and Mara letting it fly just for the contract.

Giants would be dumb as **** to trade him, I can't see them being that stupid. Face of the NFL, sells the most jerseys and the stadium is full of 13s. Anything is possible, I'll set NT on fire if the Giants trade him though. Would be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen as a sports fan.

Do other hometowns hate their stars like this? NY has so many people that call in and say OBJ should get traded and he probably isn't even worth a first rounder. Before the Eli benching, people were calling in all the time saying Eli is trash and should get traded. THIS IS AFTER TWO SB WINS. It's ****in embarrassing. Once that benching happen Eli was the greatest football player to ever touch the field according to NY radio.
laughing.gif

Zest gonna end up a Ram or Brown.

My thing is, how much of a haul can the Giants really receive? Can't teams argue that they are going to be responsible for paying him, therefore it's either we do and you give us him for ___, or you guys are stuck having to pay him/lose him to FA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom