LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously thinking about applying to a law school in Ohio this Fall if LeBron really comes back. And thought to myself 'I really am basketball-crazy' :tongue:

Wiggins with Adidas :pimp: :pimp: finally some diversity besides nike

And Kyrie getting his own shoe with nike :smokin :smokin copping on release day :pimp:

Adidas? I don't wear them because their shoes tend to be too narrow for me, but hope the design is kickass. Can't wait for Kyrie's sig!

WE HAVE A TRADE!!!!

Cavs-Nets-Celtics

Nets receive:
Jarret Jack
Sergey Karasev

Celtics receive:
Tyler Zeller
Marcus Thronton
Future 1st rounder from Nets

Cavs receive:
:nerd:

Not fussy about Jack. I always liked Zeller but I can see the point of trading him.

Guys who shoot because their knees are gone aren't what we need though.

SO LONG JARRETT JACK!!!!

he was a major let down to me. I remember in one game, against Philly I think we had a little lead and he started playing with Austin Carr & Fred Mcleod. Putting on the headset and talking before he checked in the game...

He was just a clown at times to me and showed no vet leadership and for what the team was paying him was pretty underwhelming.

I'm actually okay with Zeller being gone too. Like kdawg kdawg said "guys who shoot because their knees are gone aren't what we need"

Not holding my breath for Lebron. If we can get Parsons this off season is a success already just based on getting Wiggins a new coach and Jarrett Jack. He was literally the last piece on the team I didn't like. Same with Delly. I know he's a fan favorite but I wasn't a fan of his wreckless brand of ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom