LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found tix on stubhub for game opener...but is that all thats out there? did they go up for ticketmaster? I have season tix to the pistons and my guy told me that tix were only available to members with season tix, so maybe folks are just slanging their season tix on SH? There were only a handful of seats up and all were garbage.

29 nationally televised 
pimp.gif

29 nationally televised :pimp:  

10 games on ESPN (Oct. 31 at Chicago, Nov. 7 at Denver, Nov. 19 vs. San Antonio, Nov. 21 at Washington, Jan. 7 vs. Houston, Jan. 9 at Golden State, Jan. 16 at L.A. Clippers, Feb. 11 vs. Miami, Feb. 20 at Washington and March 16 at Miami).

10 games on TNT (Oct. 30 vs. New York, Dec. 4 at New York, Dec. 11 at Oklahoma City, Jan. 15 at L.A. Lakers, Jan. 19 vs. Chicago, Feb. 5 vs. L.A. Clippers, Feb. 12 at Chicago, Feb. 26 vs. Golden State, March 12 at San Antonio and April 2 vs. Miami).

Five games on ABC (Dec. 25 at Miami,Jan. 25 vs. Oklahoma City, Feb. 8 vs. L.A. Lakers, Feb. 22 at New York and April 5 vs. Chicago).

Four games on NBA TV (Nov. 17 vs. Denver, Dec. 15 vs. Charlotte, March 1 at Houston and March 7 vs. Phoenix).

Jason Lloyd @JasonLloydABJ · 22m
Source confirms @ESPNSteinLine report: Shawn Marion has committed to joining #Cavs.

Jason Lloyd @JasonLloydABJ · 3m
By the way, that was my first ever tweet from church. Sorry God.

:lol: :lol:

Seems like Kyrie will make the final cut after today's game. I hope he puts on a show in Spain and let everybody in the world know him. Kyrie throwing alley oops to Harden and AD was beautiful. It will be even better when he throws the oop to Bron and Love :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom