LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take this W although a part of me thinks Cavs should already be tanking hard.

It's never fun to watch your team lose, even though you know L would help more than a W.

I'm back kinda, just need my old screenname. "Gather round hustlas that's if yo team winning and get on down to mytoasterspeak rhythm". Ha, throwback

Oh well. I didn't expect them to win anyways this time around. LAC has been playing too good lately.

They really have to consider starting up the tank again for the 4th straight year.

Playoffs IMO have been gone for a few months, but many people were still holding out hope and what not.

Reality is that this team is and has been a train wreck all season long.

It may be a little too late for tanking too, which sucks even more :smh:

Sixers and Bucks got them tanking mode going on since November..

M.S. Boyer/J. Valade ‏@PDcavsinsider 8h
Sources tell Plain Dealer Kyrie Irving's left biceps injury could be bad enough to end season. MRI on Monday in Cleveland

Cool.

That sucks for Kyrie. He was having a relatively injury-free season this year. On the other side of coin, maybe Dan Gilbert will finally let go of playoff hope this year and allow Mike Brown to develop some young talent. I want Dion and Bennett (as soon as he gets healthy) to get a lot more minutes!

26-42.

4th straight losing season.

Actually quite surprised that they kept it this close without Irving and Deng, but a L is still a L.

It was a lot closer than I expected. But as usual, Miami started shutting down everybody and Cavs O wasn't good enough to crack through that.

14 games left.

Hopefully the Cavs do something good.

Can't do a 5th year of losing basketball man I just can't.

Will this season finally end? Tank it up, hope for top 5 pick, hire a better coach, and pray again, that Lebron plays out his final year Mia and then comes back in 2016 [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom