Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

laugh.gif

off season moves have to be made, enough of this not doing anything BS, hopefully the new owner has some damn balls

off season moves have to be made, enough of this not doing anything BS, hopefully the new owner has some damn balls

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

signing Lin guaranteed wasn't brave enough for you?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

laugh.gif
Lettuce be cereal - They made money off his jerseys and what not. 400K is chump change to them.

Well, we're supposedly signing an all-star, I wonder who it'll be.

Originally Posted by offbad

laugh.gif
Lettuce be cereal - They made money off his jerseys and what not. 400K is chump change to them.

Well, we're supposedly signing an all-star, I wonder who it'll be.

pimp.gif
Lin's 3 was a perfect way to close the season out.

J/k, but really, we need to make the right moves in the off-season, to build on this season. Can't really say they performed below expectations, they were who we thought they were. Obviously we need a big man and more depth, and Curry or Monta may need to be moved long-term.

And Smart has to go...with that thread talking about how SVG might get fired from Orlando, I wonder if he'd be an option for us. I would not mind him one bit.

And 0.8% of getting a lotto pick.
sick.gif

pimp.gif
Lin's 3 was a perfect way to close the season out.

J/k, but really, we need to make the right moves in the off-season, to build on this season. Can't really say they performed below expectations, they were who we thought they were. Obviously we need a big man and more depth, and Curry or Monta may need to be moved long-term.

And Smart has to go...with that thread talking about how SVG might get fired from Orlando, I wonder if he'd be an option for us. I would not mind him one bit.

And 0.8% of getting a lotto pick.
sick.gif

Anybody hear Fitz today saying that the Warriors were getting calls for Biedrins at the deadline
laugh.gif
? He almost had me convinced.

Anybody hear Fitz today saying that the Warriors were getting calls for Biedrins at the deadline
laugh.gif

I'm hoping Lin will improve a lot more during the offseason. 12-5-5 with 2 steals and 0 turnovers is pretty decent...

SVG and Dwight Howard coming over...
nerd.gif

By the way, this crossover by Lin back then was pretty nasty /no Acid:

I'm hoping Lin will improve a lot more during the offseason. 12-5-5 with 2 steals and 0 turnovers is pretty decent...

SVG and Dwight Howard coming over...
nerd.gif

By the way, this crossover by Lin back then was pretty nasty /no Acid:

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
...*Insert all praying GIFs/Pictures here*

laugh.gif

I'm not a fan of SVG myself. Seems like another version of Nellie. Just throws 4 shooters around Dwight and sits there. I'd like to see a defensive coach, this team already knows how to score. I don't think there are many available coaches out there maybe Lawrence Frank can be plucked from the Celtics bench.

I'm not a fan of SVG myself. Seems like another version of Nellie. Just throws 4 shooters around Dwight and sits there. I'd like to see a defensive coach, this team already knows how to score. I don't think there are many available coaches out there maybe Lawrence Frank can be plucked from the Celtics bench.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
:lol:rollin:lol: .....
grin.gif

I missed the game, did he bothe mentioning what we would have gotten in return? Or what team?

My guess would be some team in Eastern Europe offering their back-up center.

Back
Top Bottom