images

a full animated movie with pennys & nickles

Fail

a pixar movie with more aliens ...yes!

a full animated movie with pennys & nickles

Fail

a pixar movie with more aliens ...yes!

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

ya and call it C.R.E.A.M then have wu-tang do the voice overs.
roll.gif

Nice idea. But I can't see a cute and personable way of animating a bunch of coins.

But if there were I could see them getting George Lopez to voice the pesos and Jackie Chan to voice an Asian currency and there be a riot over the stereotyping

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

ya and call it C.R.E.A.M then have wu-tang do the voice overs.
roll.gif

Nice idea. But I can't see a cute and personable way of animating a bunch of coins.

But if there were I could see them getting George Lopez to voice the pesos and Jackie Chan to voice an Asian currency and there be a riot over the stereotyping

anything Pixar decides to do i have complete absolute confidence in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they have a perfect track record
eek.gif

anything Pixar decides to do i have complete absolute confidence in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they have a perfect track record
eek.gif

Little boy see's commercial about super cool toy , and starts collecting quarters to buy the toy (take them to coinstar). so the coins have to figure out a way to get him the money
before they get ATED UP by DA COINSTAR MACHINE

and then there can be like the "chocolate coins" it gold wrapping always trynna fit into be cool and embarrass himself and then at the end of the movie he finds out that the lady quarter just wanted him to be himself.

Little boy see's commercial about super cool toy , and starts collecting quarters to buy the toy (take them to coinstar). so the coins have to figure out a way to get him the money
before they get ATED UP by DA COINSTAR MACHINE

and then there can be like the "chocolate coins" it gold wrapping always trynna fit into be cool and embarrass himself and then at the end of the movie he finds out that the lady quarter just wanted him to be himself.

I gotta say that's an awesome and original idea, I'd copywright that $%+% an then pitch it to pixar, then they have to break you off with something just to run with the idea...millions is chump change to pixar, remember that.

I gotta say that's an awesome and original idea, I'd copywright that $%+% an then pitch it to pixar, then they have to break you off with something just to run with the idea...millions is chump change to pixar, remember that.

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

like pennies, quarters, dimes and nickels.  I think it would be kinda cool.  What do you think?

I think you need to put down the blunt ... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

like pennies, quarters, dimes and nickels.  I think it would be kinda cool.  What do you think?

I think you need to put down the blunt ... 
laugh.gif

I think about stuff like this all of the time. When I'm just chilling around the crib. Especially like with old stuff that has to be rotated out like tires, socks and underwear. Thinking about all of the stuff we went through together. Like if they were to come to life what would their story be. Especially my underwear that would be wild as hell chopping it up with them.

Convo would be like:

Underwear: Whats up man. Hey you gonna have to do better man.
Me: What are you talking about man?
Underwear: Earlier today my N' you didn't wipe you %*% good enough and I had to deal with that $#!# all day.
Me:
laugh.gif
My bad my dude let me throw you in the wash right now.
Underwear: Yeah don't do that dumb %*% bottom of the hamper $h!#. You aint fooling nobody. You a nasty Mfer man. $#!# ain't funny.

I think about stuff like this all of the time. When I'm just chilling around the crib. Especially like with old stuff that has to be rotated out like tires, socks and underwear. Thinking about all of the stuff we went through together. Like if they were to come to life what would their story be. Especially my underwear that would be wild as hell chopping it up with them.

Convo would be like:

Underwear: Whats up man. Hey you gonna have to do better man.
Me: What are you talking about man?
Underwear: Earlier today my N' you didn't wipe you %*% good enough and I had to deal with that $#!# all day.
Me:
laugh.gif
My bad my dude let me throw you in the wash right now.
Underwear: Yeah don't do that dumb %*% bottom of the hamper $h!#. You aint fooling nobody. You a nasty Mfer man. $#!# ain't funny.

Back
Top Bottom