Lock Please

Then there can be the arcade tokens that play the role of the posers...And the subway tokens with the holes in the middle which would be able because they have no heart...The penny feels like an outcast because he's the only copper one. He feels unappreciated because every time someone gets him as change, they just throw him aside

Then there can be the arcade tokens that play the role of the posers...And the subway tokens with the holes in the middle which would be able because they have no heart...The penny feels like an outcast because he's the only copper one. He feels unappreciated because every time someone gets him as change, they just throw him aside

What was the idea? 
nerd.gif

- Safari​

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Archive this thread because if this dude steals our ideas, we deserve some goddamn money
mad.gif

Its my idea dumba$s, and your "idea" is stupid, I wouldnt use it anyway, so dont worry about not getting money.  I only like the debit card idea.

Archive this thread because if this dude steals our ideas, we deserve some goddamn money
mad.gif

Its my idea dumba$s, and your "idea" is stupid, I wouldnt use it anyway, so dont worry about not getting money.  I only like the debit card idea.

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

mad.gif

1- My "idea" was out of sarcasm..I wasn't serious..Token=has no heart? No coins have hearts
grin.gif

2-This entire idea is idiotic..An entire movie about COINS?!?!?
laugh.gif
Aight man..Good luck..Make sure u make another thread next month when u get shot down..That is, if u even meet with Pixar
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

mad.gif

1- My "idea" was out of sarcasm..I wasn't serious..Token=has no heart? No coins have hearts
grin.gif

2-This entire idea is idiotic..An entire movie about COINS?!?!?
laugh.gif
Aight man..Good luck..Make sure u make another thread next month when u get shot down..That is, if u even meet with Pixar
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom