Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

even tho I think Dominicans outnumber Puerto Ricans on Niketalk
laugh.gif
,explain this to me

i live in nyc...grew up with dominicans (best friend was one)...and even he didnt have a legit explanation for me
laugh.gif

raised in NYC (but don't currently live there) and this $#%+ would irk me
tired.gif

I always got love for my PR brothers...one of my close friends is PRican but one of his cousins was on that BS.
tired.gif

I really don't even see the difference between the two, for they are mainly Afro-Latin groups-although Dominicans have a slight edge in terms of % ofAfrican blood.

Edit: 1800
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

i live in nyc...grew up with dominicans (best friend was one)...and even he didnt have a legit explanation for me
laugh.gif

Me ethier
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

I really don't even see the difference between the two, for they are mainly Afro-Latin groups-although Dominicans have a slight edge in terms of % of African blood.
MANNN WHAT THE FFFF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?!?!!??

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

I really don't even see the difference between the two, for they are mainly Afro-Latin groups-although Dominicans have a slight edge in terms of % of African blood.
MANNN WHAT THE FFFF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?!?!!??
....you...relax
laugh.gif
...he was just stating a minor difference....iwont even go into the whole "dominicans who dotn consider themselves black" and to a more understandable extent puerto ricans but im not startingthat war up tonight im tired
laugh.gif

ahh..i used to go to high school with a bunch of them..i spoke with dominicans and the reason they gave me was because people from PR were too cocky and blahblah..saying how they think they are better than the dominicans..(maybe because they are lighter?)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In my younger years, my best friend was Puerto Rican..No problems.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian)seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Damn, good thing Ninjahood ain't active on the board anymore. He would've come in and post up pix that are 5GB each to explain the rivalry..possiblykicking everyone off the internet.

Originally Posted by wj4

Damn, good thing Ninjahood ain't active on the board anymore. He would've come in and post up pix that are 5GB each to explain the rivalry..possibly kicking everyone off the internet.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son...this is the age old question in NYC...its like when blacks hated being called hatian a couple of years ago.

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
. Nobody wants to be Mexican, even Mexicans
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

ahh..i used to go to high school with a bunch of them..i spoke with dominicans and the reason they gave me was because people from PR were too cocky and blah blah..saying how they think they are better than the dominicans..(maybe because they are lighter?)

yes puerto ricans are too cocky they have a whole different style than us the way they dance bachata,merengue,salsa, and how they speak thats why there isbeef because we feel like we have the best latin swag.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

ahh..i used to go to high school with a bunch of them..i spoke with dominicans and the reason they gave me was because people from PR were too cocky and blah blah..saying how they think they are better than the dominicans..(maybe because they are lighter?)

yes puerto ricans are too cocky they have a whole different style than us the way they dance bachata,merengue,salsa, and how they speak thats why there is beef because we feel like we have the best latin swag.

roll.gif
eek.gif
Forget gas prices. Swag prices are going to be bananas soon.

i took a college class and was actually finally educated on why DR and PR got beef.

basically...if i remember correctly from what the professor told me, DR was having economic problems. So alot of dudes from DR migrated over to PR for jobs anda better life. PR got overpopulated and both DR and PR peeps moved to NYC. Since then we been beefing. Also, this is a beef that goes on with the oldergeneration because this is when the migrating was taking place. The beef is just being carried over from the old peeps to the new. this is also why the beefreally aint as big as it was before. nowadays you see pR and DR people in each other's parade. sometimes probs escalate but it aint a thing really

I don't know about NYC, but down here in TX my uncle was talking about how Puerto Ricans don't really have much room to complain since they'rereaping the benefits of being an American territory without having to pay the corresponding taxes. Personally, I love all Latinos the same... but sincewe're on the subject...

PANAMA > ALL.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
. Nobody wants to be Mexican, even Mexicans
smh.gif

who did you hear that from? im proud of my race, this guy
smh.gif
, closet racist.

Back
Top Bottom