Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

Damn I didn't know it was like that in NYC, over in the bay we sort of have the same situation with Salvadorians and Mexicans. But I'm guessingjealousy and envy.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
. Nobody wants to be Mexican, even Mexicans
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

puerto ricans swear their the %%@% cause they dont need green cards. and look down on dominican as if were not in the same neighbor hoods and in the samesitutation. plus we take their fine rican broads.
well thsi isnt 100 percent true but ive seen puerto ricans act like they are better because they never learned spanish and think they are americans.
smh.gif

once again these arent my thoughts and not facts just obsevations and it cant be said for ever rican.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]stop trying to creating something out of nothing. Some of you dudes are reachin'[/color]

Damn I didn't know it was like that in NYC
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it's not even like that.. dudes on here are ODin with the tension
smh.gif
tired.gif
[/color]

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]stop trying to creating something out of nothing. Some of you dudes are reachin'[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it's not even like that.. dudes on here are ODin with the tension
smh.gif
tired.gif
[/color]

why are you always angry?..its a saturday
tired.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

ahh..i used to go to high school with a bunch of them..i spoke with dominicans and the reason they gave me was because people from PR were too cocky and blah blah..saying how they think they are better than the dominicans..(maybe because they are lighter?)

yes puerto ricans are too cocky they have a whole different style than us the way they dance bachata,merengue,salsa, and how they speak thats why there is beef because we feel like we have the best latin swag.
We aint cocky
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
we just know how to carry ourselfs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No offense yall are roudy as !$!+ got no respect and think DR is the best in the world. Plus yall speak ur own brand of spanish makin up words which is irrtatin.

�Basically..not all of em act like that though..but you ever seen how these dudes act on the train durin the dr parades?
smh.gif

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10592648

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dominicans got no respect for ricans..thats basically the thing.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/THREAD[/color]

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
[/color]

tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] It's Sunday, Joshua[/color]
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PCWProductions

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

ahh..i used to go to high school with a bunch of them..i spoke with dominicans and the reason they gave me was because people from PR were too cocky and blah blah..saying how they think they are better than the dominicans..(maybe because they are lighter?)

yes puerto ricans are too cocky they have a whole different style than us the way they dance bachata,merengue,salsa, and how they speak thats why there is beef because we feel like we have the best latin swag.
We aint cocky
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
we just know how to carry ourselfs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No offense yall are roudy as !$!+ got no respect and think DR is the best in the world. Plus yall speak ur own brand of spanish makin up words which is irrtatin.

contradiction? ..hypocrisies?
None what so ever, in my city we be beefin too. Majority of us aint loud. We respect and so forth. And bout PR bein the best in the world? We love and defend our country and represent it but DRs be on some other #%+@. Dudes take any reason to pull out the flags. The other day in my area there was a cuban parade. Everyone else was respectful of it. But guess who had to bring out the drums with the loud !!% music and flags hanging from every possible angle
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wow you guys are idiots. You don't know how to carry yourself for anything if you have to be loud and obnoxious to receive attention. I aint saying we can't be proud about who we are but not everyone has to be a %%#@ about it. Dominicans are and will remain superior to Puerto Ricans solely based on hospitality and how well we can get along with other races. When you're government goes bankrupt and the United States takes over your country it isn't necessarily a good thing.

That has nothing to do with this topic..

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
[/color]

Thought so.
smh.gif
@ over-exaggerating ya'll.
laugh.gif

Im in the minority I live in Queens and Im cuban so i just chill and watch the two go at it its hilarious BTW

^
indifferent.gif
stop trying to creating something out of nothing. Some of you dudes are reachin'

it's not even like that.. dudes on here are ODin with the tension
smh.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif

It's Sunday, Joshua
grin.gif

Ohh #@+*
eek.gif

Homie just called out your whole government B
jk

But it isnt as bad as yall say it is
ppl just dont need to talk #@+* and theyre good

If a PRican/DRican dont say nothin smart bout the other, its KFC gravy on the mashed potatoes

DR chicks>PR chicks tho
well the ones that i see

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

ive never seen a mexican frontin like a puerto rican

and black people still hate being called haitian....west indians have different beefs and a majorty of them are at haitians....y mom hates haitians and shes trini/st vincentian....i personally have no prob with em....my haitian friends i just roast them cause no one gets mad faster then a haitian when you diss they island
laugh.gif
I'm Haitian and aint that the truth. I dont know why DR people stay beefing with us Haitians.

I aint gonna lie, PR peeps oftentimes look down on the peeps from DR.

I remember some PR dude got knocked the hell out by this dominican dude cause he made some cracks about green cards. Man high school was great.

BTW PR>DR
only cuz i'm marching in the parade tomorrow. holla

Pics tomorrow afternoon

it's from my observation that most latinos swear that the country they originated from is better than the rest.

but anyway, i remember an article that talked about dominican immigrants in puerto rico taking a lot of their jobs and the puerto ricans did not like this atall, which i guess caused some resentment.

this "beef" sounds silly though.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

i hear NY mexicans try tp pose as ricans. now thats sad

grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
I lived in Queens all my life, and thats the dumbest,most untrue #%#* i ever heard in my life...do u even have the slightest example or are u jus talkin out your %++?

the latino community is very strong, and very supportive of each other. the race beef is based on a small number of ignorant individuals who think they speakfor their whole race. every race has their percentage of dummies who don't know the difference between pride and prejudice.

Originally Posted by sTr8HaZe

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

i hear NY mexicans try tp pose as ricans. now thats sad

grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
I lived in Queens all my life, and thats the dumbest, most untrue #%#* i ever heard in my life...do u even have the slightest example or are u jus talkin out your %++?

I could really careless about NY or anyone there honestly
roll.gif

The crazy thing is most of the younger kids have know idea what there beefing about.Me personally i have know problem with ricans.I dont really see howanyone can have a problem with an entire race thats some hitler status in my opinion.In NYC dominicans and ricans didnt get along in the past so the youngergeneration feels like they have to hate each other basically because every one else is doing it. My father told me that when he moved to PR alot of people werereal grimy with him, but some were real cool with him so he never really hated ricans. For anyone to say an entire race is cocky or anything is real ignorantpeople are people no matter what the race.

Back
Top Bottom