Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

I'm not really sure but when I go to a Puerto Rican house they are usually not friendly when they see me. Maybe because I'm Asian but that doesn'tmatter. When I go to a Dominican household I usually say something dumb like "Que lo que" or "como tu ta" to the mom and they usually startto laugh and welcome me in
laugh.gif
. Yea, I do think it's the cockinessbetween the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans. Puerto Ricans are the citizens of America and the Dominicans are the hicks and immigrants. I don't really carethough either way there's going to be a Latina chick that I'm bringing home to mama.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
. Nobody wants to be Mexican, even Mexicans
smh.gif

Ill let you know im a Mexican, when someone calls me a latino, I quickly let them know i am not a latino im a damn Mexican.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
smh.gif

Ill let you know im a Mexican, when someone calls me a latino, I quickly let them know i am not a latino im a damn Mexican.

116kpqp.jpg

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

ahh..i used to go to high school with a bunch of them..i spoke with dominicans and the reason they gave me was because people from PR were too cocky and blah blah..saying how they think they are better than the dominicans..(maybe because they are lighter?)

yes puerto ricans are too cocky they have a whole different style than us the way they dance bachata,merengue,salsa, and how they speak thats why there is beef because we feel like we have the best latin swag.
We aint cocky
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
we just know how to carry ourselfs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No offense yall are roudy as !$!+ got no respect and think DR is the best in theworld. Plus yall speak ur own brand of spanish makin up words which is irrtatin.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I don't know about NYC, but down here in TX my uncle was talking about how Puerto Ricans don't really have much room to complain since they're reaping the benefits of being an American territory without having to pay the corresponding taxes. Personally, I love all Latinos the same...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] same here man.. I don't understand the point of "beefin" ..$%#@is stupid IMO[/color]

i knew this was gonna be a _ > _ thread.
laugh.gif

both nationalities are appreciated. especially in the summertime
eek.gif
devil.gif

i got dominicana and boriqua love all day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously though, it's no disrespect to Mexicans, but that's the quickest way to rub a Latino the wrong way... Call us Mexican or any othernationality. Heads come over here to eat and get disappointed because we don't have refried beans and tortillas on the table... get out of here with that.
eyes.gif
I only say Mexican foods because people general associate that withLatino culture as a whole, and that is many times not the case.

And, to the making up words bit, I would like to think all nationalities make up their own words... I know we've been doing it for the longest.

Originally Posted by air max 87

ahh..i used to go to high school with a bunch of them..i spoke with dominicans and the reason they gave me was because people from PR were too cocky and blah blah..saying how they think they are better than the dominicans..(maybe because they are lighter?)

yes puerto ricans are too cocky they have a whole different style than us the way they dance bachata,merengue,salsa, and how they speak thats why there is beef because we feel like we have the best latin swag.
We aint cocky
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No offense yall are roudy as !$!+ got no respect and think DR is the best in the world. Plus yall speak ur own brand of spanish makin up words which is irrtatin.

contradiction? ..hypocrisies?

laugh.gif
@ the OP posting this on the eve of the New York PR day parade. this thread is gonnaturn ugly and get locked.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

laugh.gif
@ the OP posting this on the eve of the New York PR day parade. this thread is gonna turn ugly and get locked.

on top of that..Mexicans are now invloved...and we know theres alot of mexicans on NT..word to equipo tricolor

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

laugh.gif
@ the OP posting this on the eve of the New York PR day parade. this thread is gonna turn ugly and get locked.

it doesn't have to be locked if it just turns into a friendly thread with each nationality posting pictures of their baddest broads
pimp.gif

Never cared about the beef I lived in Corona with a big population of Dominicans in the neighborhood, I'm Mexican and they always were real cool with myfamily. Cant wait for the PR parade though!!

We aint cocky
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No offense yall are roudy as !$!+ got no respect and think DR is the best in the world. Plus yall speak ur own brand of spanish makin up words which is irrtatin.

None what so ever, in my city we be beefin too. Majority of us aint loud. We respect and so forth. And bout PR bein the best in the world? We love anddefend our country and represent it but DRs be on some other #%+@. Dudes take any reason to pull out the flags. The other day in my area there was a cubanparade. Everyone else was respectful of it. But guess who had to bring out the drums with the loud !!% music and flags hanging from every possible angle
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
notice this too.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

i hear NY mexicans try tp pose as ricans. now thats sad

no disrespect but, every race has this ex. "whitewashed",

and to the dude that said every latino gets called mexican, its not are fault mexicans are more popular.
33peng9.jpg

from my OWN personal judgement...i view Putero Ricans as more ofthe fighter than lover type and Dominicans of more of the lover than fighter sorta speak.

Dominicans FT [Big] W..by the way.

We aint cocky
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

None what so ever, in my city we be beefin too. Majority of us aint loud. We respect and so forth. And bout PR bein the best in the world? We love and defend our country and represent it but DRs be on some other #%+@. Dudes take any reason to pull out the flags. The other day in my area there was a cuban parade. Everyone else was respectful of it. But guess who had to bring out the drums with the loud !!% music and flags hanging from every possible angle
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wow you guys are idiots. You don't know how to carry yourself for anything if you have to be loud and obnoxious to receive attention. I aint saying wecan't be proud about who we are but not everyone has to be a %%#@ about it. Dominicans are and will remain superior to Puerto Ricans solely based onhospitality and how well we can get along with other races. When you're government goes bankrupt and the United States takes over your country it isn'tnecessarily a good thing.

ive never seen a mexican frontin like a puerto rican

and black people still hate being called haitian....west indians have different beefs and a majorty of them are at haitians....y mom hates haitians and shestrini/st vincentian....i personally have no prob with em....my haitian friends i just roast them cause no one gets mad faster then a haitian when you diss theyisland
laugh.gif

^ Assuming such an hierarchy exists, Argentines would be at the top.

Spanish colonialism was very racist (compared to say...Portugal's, which encouraged intermixing-see Brazil and Cape Verde). ~97% of Argentines aredescendants of Spanish and Italian immigrants.

Back
Top Bottom