Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

Originally Posted by na penny 89

my shorty is DR one day i was on the 1 going to PEG i seen 2 groups of dudes talking real fast spanish and going back and fourth. i was like what the hell. you guys both spanish i mean some DR dudes look crunchy black. but you all the same. i see tons of the DR and PR girls messing with white and black dudes these days so why dont yall be mad at that ?

yo your sentence structure is beyond garbage
smh.gif
...cant never understand adamn word your saying

laugh.gif
Easily one of the dumbest things ive ever seen, and ive never botheredaskin my dudes both pr/dr who chill together why. I do know, that to mess with them i call them mexican.

aLLf0rTh3LoVe wrote:

my shorty is DR one day i was on the 1 going to PEG i seen 2 groups of dudes talking real fast spanish and going back and fourth. i was like what the hell. you guys both spanish i mean some DR dudes look crunchy black. but you all the same. i see tons of the DR and PR girls messing with white and black dudes these days so why dont yall be mad at that ?

smh.gif
...cant never understand a damn word your saying

I think he's saying PR/DR people come in all colors and shapes. Everyone is the same, including Hispanics. He's sees a lot PR/DR females datingAfrican-Americans as well as Caucasians. He's wants to know why Hispanic males aren't mad at his observations.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

dudes got balls NH.

i like how some spanish people are racist towards blacks like they aint in the same boat as us

Originally Posted by Jeuce

So which country is better at Baseball? Basketball?

laugh.gif

DR is better at Baseball.

PR is better at Basketball.

Originally Posted by aLLf0rTh3LoVe

smh.gif
...cant never understand a damn word your saying

laugh.gif

Puerto ricans mad cuz we got the best of both worlds...black and latino..

They also be perpetrating tryin to take bachata from us...smh...chuletas

just when i thought the bar couldn't be lowered, nt comes through in the clutch

seems some of you talk out your #*+ for the hell of it

Originally Posted by solnevins

Puerto ricans mad cuz we got the best of both worlds...black and latino..

They also be perpetrating tryin to take bachata from us...smh...chuletas

Not to take sides or anything. But are you mad that PR has

AND
fatjoe-eating.jpg
AND
daddy-yankee-bigger-on-mun2-2.jpg
AND
NOREYaTuSabe.jpg

You just seemed a bit salty homie

Originally Posted by rtz13

i miss my colombian and puerto rican people
laugh.gif

Fixed...

And im here Colombia all day....
grin.gif
....and about why DR doesn't likePR is because PR are some cocky cocky dudes...and i know my friend is one and every now and then you need to put him in his place...cause he be acting like hecan knock anyone down....when he is like 5'6.....
smh.gif

And DR dudes are alright...the girls are ok but their too hairy...i like PR girls better....
But i stick with my Cali girls
happy.gif

Why woulda anyone be salty ??? Nah not at all.

But forreal tho my girl is rican and we have these arguments all the time... I would never take it serious

im 100% PR

in orlando theres no beef really...half my crew is dominican and other is PR

i know ima get some DRs here salty but this is my motion

i consider PR as a leader to all latin countries

we start a fad and everybody else follows

PR cats shape there eyebrows and do more metrosexual stuff and i see other follow

we got big names like Jennifer Lopez, Fat Joe, Marc Anthony

we bring reggaeton to the masses and if u see MTVtres or mun2 all of the countries are addicted to it (i.e. mexicans love reggaeton but u never see puertoricans nowhere near mexican music)

i love all countries equally i love me some bachata (aventura, monchy alexandra, tono rosario, andy andy) and merengue

there will always be beefs between countries, hoods, states and etc but i consider DR as out brothers

Back
Top Bottom