Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

No offense, but who the hell cares?!

Just have plenty of pics of all the fine shorties in the PR parade tomorrow.

Lemme just tell you, I was up by Harlem near Peg today and I didnt even know that there was a PR festival over there.

90 degree heat + Fine spanish shorties = Big booty butt cheeks in short shorts EVERYWHERE you turn
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

None what so ever, in my city we be beefin too. Majority of us aint loud. We respect and so forth. And bout PR bein the best in the world? We love and defend our country and represent it but DRs be on some other #%+@. Dudes take any reason to pull out the flags. The other day in my area there was a cuban parade. Everyone else was respectful of it. But guess who had to bring out the drums with the loud !!% music and flags hanging from every possible angle
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wow you guys are idiots. You don't know how to carry yourself for anything if you have to be loud and obnoxious to receive attention. I aint saying we can't be proud about who we are but not everyone has to be a %%#@ about it. Dominicans are and will remain superior to Puerto Ricans solely based on hospitality and how well we can get along with other races. When you're government goes bankrupt and the United States takes over your country it isn't necessarily a good thing.

i wasn't even gonna jump in this, but this is real talk right here...

New York was mostly puerto rican in terms of what latino's were in the city...(15 years ago)

eventually a large number of puertoricans moved away from nyc to florida and upstate and dominicans began to immigarate into the city...

and about domicans getting along with everyone **** with that *!%%... when i was in highschool ddp had beef with every gang, blood's crips and kingsall cosigned to beat ya up, and thats real talk...

im cool with puerto ricans. and im domican. to me, DR and PR hicks still on that BS
smh.gif

most NY latinos probably can't even speak spanish like most latinos in cali (the non recent immigrants)
smh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

most NY latinos probably can't even speak spanish like most latinos in cali (the non recent immigrants)
smh.gif

what's up with everybody assumin !#!%?

have you been to new york before?

if not, go slit your wrists first, then come visit.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by knightngale

smh.gif

What kind of dumb !%% statement is that?
laugh.gif

seriously
smh.gif

dude has a history of saying outrageous and moronic #%#+ too
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PCWProductions

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

ahh..i used to go to high school with a bunch of them..i spoke with dominicans and the reason they gave me was because people from PR were too cocky and blah blah..saying how they think they are better than the dominicans..(maybe because they are lighter?)

yes puerto ricans are too cocky they have a whole different style than us the way they dance bachata,merengue,salsa, and how they speak thats why there is beef because we feel like we have the best latin swag.
We aint cocky
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
we just know how to carry ourselfs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No offense yall are roudy as !$!+ got no respect and think DR is the best in the world. Plus yall speak ur own brand of spanish makin up words which is irrtatin.

contradiction? ..hypocrisies?
None what so ever, in my city we be beefin too. Majority of us aint loud. We respect and so forth. And bout PR bein the best in the world? We love and defend our country and represent it but DRs be on some other #%+@. Dudes take any reason to pull out the flags. The other day in my area there was a cuban parade. Everyone else was respectful of it. But guess who had to bring out the drums with the loud !!% music and flags hanging from every possible angle
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wow you guys are idiots. You don't know how to carry yourself for anything if you have to be loud and obnoxious to receive attention. I aint saying we can't be proud about who we are but not everyone has to be a %%#@ about it. Dominicans are and will remain superior to Puerto Ricans solely based on hospitality and how well we can get along with other races. When you're government goes bankrupt and the United States takes over your country it isn't necessarily a good thing.

I just found it funny you said that when Dominicans is on the same island as Haitians and disrespect them like +#!#, at least in NY

And to the dude that brought up PR heads talking about reggaeton like they own it, you brought something important up, because many overlook it-- PANAMANIANS CREATED REGGAETON!
eyes.gif
Not tomention what we had back in the days with the Nando Boom's and El General's was was a far cry from the watered down mess that has rose to prominence inthe last few years or so. I remember it was this cute PR chick in HS who always wanted to debate this with me... she just needed something in her mouth, waswhat it was.
devil.gif

Fighting bout race smh ...WE ARE PEOPLE AKA WE CAME FROM THE **+% RACE HUMANS WE ARE RACE IS NOT

better get all the hate out your system when the time comes for the real change cause more then likely you will not be in the time of change

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at other latinos gettin involved in this thread like anyone was even talking bout yall

I need to lighten up the mood. Anybody know when the PR parade in Boston is? Is it still at Franklin Field?

Anways, Dominicans mamis primero:

Boriquas:
Her face is hiding but she's dope. Ms.Universe

Why you gotta be married to Marc Antony? Me te amo J-Lo
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
. Nobody wants to be Mexican, even Mexicans
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

I was talkin to my puerto rican friends mom (no pics) and she was talkin to me and was like

"dominican people are like the n-iggers of spanish countries."

The dominicans in my area are mostly dropout bums. Even in the town of Lynbrook in Long Island which is a nice area, just about all of them wound up becoming fups. Thought they were hard in high school and are now gunna spend their lives working for 9 an hour.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I was talkin to my puerto rican friends mom (no pics) and she was talkin to me and was like

The dominicans in my area are mostly dropout bums. Even in the town of Lynbrook in Long Island which is a nice area, just about all of them wound up becoming f ups. Thought they were hard in high school and are now gunna spend their lives working for 9 an hour.

tell ur friend mom to go off her self.....latino people kill me thinkin they are better then blacks....
smh.gif

The dominicans in my area are mostly dropout bums. Even in the town of Lynbrook in Long Island which is a nice area, just about all of them wound up becoming f ups. Thought they were hard in high school and are now gunna spend their lives working for 9 an hour.

That's foul

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
. Nobody wants to be Mexican, even Mexicans
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Wow obviously none of yall have been to D.R. Even the black people in the D.R are racist to themselves. The funny thing is though that as long as you have goodhair (straight not nappy) it doesnt matter how black you are. People be like atleast I have good hair
roll.gif
... I remember my cousin was going to marry this girl and she was a blackdominican. His mom wasnt havin it though and she told him that theres already enough black people in her family and she didnt want anymore. Its messed up butalot of dominicans think like this.

yeah i remember i had a girl whos mom didnt like me cause i was darker shes dominican btw and i got good hair to lol but smh

"Wow obviously none of yall have been to D.R. Even the black people in the D.R are racist to themselves. The funny thing is though that as long as you have good hair (straight not nappy) it doesnt matter how black you are. People be like atleast I have good hair
roll.gif
... I remember my cousin was going to marry this girl and she was a black dominican. His mom wasnt havin it though and she told him that theres already enough black people in her family and she didnt want anymore. Its messed up but alot of dominicans think like this. "

not all but some are like that

Back
Top Bottom