LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

the pizza guy and cousins seem to work well on the court. doubt the kings let isiah go, considering he's incredibly young and they can build around him and cousins.

:lol: Luke Walton is now an assistant coach for the Warriors. Didn't Phil Jackson consider him as a coaching candidate for the Knicks too?

Shaun Livingston:

Warriors Reach Three-Year, $16M Deal With Shaun Livingston
Jul 01, 2014 8:37 PM EDT

The Golden State Warriors and Shaun Livingston have agreed upon a three-year, $16 million contract.

Livingston had an outstanding season with the Brooklyn Nets and gives the Warriors a versatile backcourt player with good size.

Livingston averaged 8.3 points, 3.2 rebounds, 3.2 assists in 26.0 minutes over 76 games last season for the Nets. Livingston was the fourth overall pick of the 2004 NBA Draft out of Peoria Central High School.

Via Sam Amick/USA Today

Not bad...

Really diggin' the Livingston signing!

Please, please, please stay healthy!

Did not think we could afford Livingston. Really solid pick up

I wonder if now the front office is more inclined to trade Klay...

Revived Bogut's career after that nasty injury.

Livingston's will follow suit 
nthat.gif

Terrific pickup.

And the fact that Jodie Meeks will make $19 million and Livingston $16 million. :stoneface:

What he said.

They had no backup 2 guard.It was Klay Thompson and that's it. Another ball handler so Steph can play off ball

Last edited:
He's still young too.

I think we should go ahead and sign Frye as a backup PF and move Barnes to the 2 now.

PG_Shaun Livingston

SG_Harrison Barnes

SF_Draymond Green

[sub][sup]PF_Channing Frye???[/sup][/sub]

C_Festus Ezeli

SOLID BENCH. 
smokin.gif

With this front office, nothing really is impossible. 

Warriors worked wonders last summer sheding salary to improbably land Igoudala. 

If no Frye, Warriors should consider Spencer Hawes.

Help Wanted: Backup PF needed, preferably a durable, defensive rebounding rim protector, low post presence an added bonus
The roster would be on lock in my opinion, health with determine how far the run will be just like it has in previous years

Back
Top Bottom