LOCK THIS UP MODS

tired.gif

first of all pics?
second of all your an idiot.
third of all what makes you think she'd let you smash after her hearing that you going to press charges?
your an idiot.

just post the pics....i don't think you can get any money out of it though, she'll just get in trouble

SMH @ you encouraging her to send you pics and then trying to extort her.

That's a B-move.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

first of all pics?
second of all your an idiot.
third of all what makes you think she'd let you smash after her hearing that you going to press charges?
your an idiot.
eyes.gif

I love it when people post this...
laugh.gif

aight i got you guys in a few im uploading them as we speak, she dont know im planning on pressing charges, idk if i even can, imma smash either way

Something tells me you wouldn't know the first thing about black mail if you were actually presented with a real opportunity.

An older woman is hitting on you and you think to blackmail her? You're doing it wrong hombre.

when i see the words i got pics in capital letters in the thred title,usually im expecting to see pics

and i dont see nothing here but a bunch of bs

Arent you the same kid who was bragging because you calimed to have smashed every girl you kissed?
Talkin bout perfect 8 for 8.

Then you went ahead and changed your thread cause you didnt realize how much %%#* you were going to get for being an "awesome 8 for 8".

I memba you.

Back
Top Bottom