Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

roll.gif
@ "I need your chest area, that's my main concern"

Shorty you sound like Tiger Woods..."I need you to do me this favor..."
roll.gif

"I wouldn't mind that at all"

"Hug you closely"

this ain't no after school special, step your sexting game up kid

How son gonna blackmail someone, get caught in the process and then try and tell us not to black mail him?

On some, tit for tat, but forget my back steez

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

roll.gif
@ "I need your chest area, that's my main concern"

Shorty you sound like Tiger Woods..."I need you to do me this favor..."

riiight.
laugh.gif

You can't really sue her. You can jus thave her arrested, but then Carlos will kick your %%+ both for having his wife put away, embarassing their family, and %$#@@!# his wife. So just pm me the noodz, I won't share I promise.

you people ask for pics... and then mess peoples stuff up. And then get mad when people don't post pics? yall messed up

Originally Posted by wildcard

you people ask for pics... and then mess peoples stuff up. And then get mad when people don't post pics? yall messed up

He got himself in this situation

Originally Posted by wildcard

No, he's trying to blackmail her for giving him the P. He deserves to be exposed.

I hope these dudes ruin your chances so it teaches you a valuable life lesson about screwing with people. Like mentioned, if you blackmailed her, Carlos would've killed you anyways.

how yah gon mess up my chances, yah can text all yah want after i smash, which should me later on today or tommorow tops and then i will PM everybody the nudes, and more nudes imma take while smashing

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

how yah gon mess up my chances, yah can text all yah want after i smash, which should me later on today or tommorow tops and then i will PM everybody the nudes, and more nudes imma take while smashing

Hmmm. Yo J Dilla.. Hold off on th text bro. Thi could be interesting.. But OP how will we know if you smashed or not

jdilla call her %*#,

op you madd stupid

she offering you free p w/o doin work and you wanna snitch...smh

Back
Top Bottom