Lock Thread

The O = Official home.

Jack Murphy Stadium = Summer home. :smokin

Arrowhead= winter home. :smokin

Now if they would come back to LA........................That would be the best.

Woodson had one hell of a pre-birthday game. I have no problems bringing him back next year. I hope Hayden is spending time with him.

I passed out beginning of the 4th but loved what I saw. C Wood :pimp: Pryor was on point, run game was actually moving. Houston is a damn problem out there too.

Oh yeah, one more thing:

MATT FLYNN HAS BEEN RELEASED :pimp:

Last edited:
Good win fellas

Thank you. Likewise, the Niners completed 6 passes I believe and completely dominated an AFC favorite without their best players. Great win for you guys.

Matt Flynn is gone. Thank you Based God. Again...cannot wait to see where TP2 is (progression wise) at the end of this year. We may not need to draft a QB.

I'm dying in the office today. But so worth it. Great game!

Freeman went to Minnesota...Thank goodness.

And Mr. Flynn got cut! LOL. The poor schmuk completely lost his job.

:lol: matt flynn. just was never meant to be.

im enjoying watching this team on a weekly basis. couldnt say that the past few years with carson under center.

cwood :smokin

TP2 :smokin

lets get this w against the chiefs.

Murray is out for the year. I was thinking that Criner was getting cut to make room for Holmes.

Flynn was trash in his start against the Skins and even in Pre-season. Dude should just retire and enjoy his 14 million dollars courtesy of the Hawks and Raiders..

What do you guys think about David Carr? for the back-up spot?

Thank you. Likewise, the Niners completed 6 passes I believe and completely dominated an AFC favorite without their best players. Great win for you guys.

Matt Flynn is gone. Thank you Based God. Again...cannot wait to see where TP2 is (progression wise) at the end of this year. We may not need to draft a QB.

I would like to say that the Niners beat a team who's own QB had them beat after 1 quarter. The Texans ran the ball very on the 49ers. Schaub was just in his own head and has no confidence in his game right now. If Schaub would have just played average it would have been close......Anyways I'm a huge Raiders fan and I couldn't be more pleased w/Pryor's performance thus far. I was a fan ever since it was announced Raiders took him in supplemental draft. I just wish Run DMC could stay healthy and possibly get one dominate Reciever. O-line will come

Back
Top Bottom