LOCK.. www.pltcsapparel.com

My first thought is you need a designer.

The letters in your logo (main page of your website) don't connect like a finished script logo should. (Look at your c and s)

Hit me up if you need some help...

If method man lets me use the theme ill use this in the #NT linecommemorating our #NT triumph over twitter i would put the date at the bottom also (and of course fix the typos) this is rough ill retouch and shadow thelettering in the front etc.

I think you got a good concept with the NYC FTW thing.. Your initial design is pretty boring thou, but keep working at it.

The NikeTalk shirt looks weird, all the different colors in the text kinda ruins it for me, esp on the Black one.

my dude,
smh.gif
i dont even know what to tell you. If you honestly think you are on to something then.... i mean, damn.
like fam, i was one of the bigger contributers on twitter tonight and seeing that shirt is a disgrace.. i just dont know what to say, other then to advise youto quit now, practice your skills for a while and try again at another time. I hope you can take this as constructive but serious big dog im in the industryand no buyer will even take the time to look at this stuff.
Im obviously rootin for all of yall, but i gotta call it like i see it here man

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

If method man lets me use the theme ill use this in the #NT line commemorating our #NT triumph over twitter i would put the date at the bottom also (and of course fix the typos) this is rough ill retouch and shadow the lettering in the front etc.

stop.now.

Aside from the sarcasm, I usually come in these "check out my clothing brand" threads and hate...and...i guess
you could call me out for doing it again. In my honest opinion, don't kill me, i think it's a little bland, unoriginal,
far too thought out, (It's good to have a concept, but when you have to do more talking than your design does,
it tends to lose meaning) and come up with a more creative name. I'm not sure if anyone imo would be
like "check out my 'PLTCS' gear".

I know, "*%% would i know about this"....ive been reworking my label and scheme for a while and i think other
than having less than sufficient recourses, I've got the correct formula. Too bad i don't have proof, i know
eyes.gif
Yet
grin.gif

I totally respect your goals and views tho
glasses.gif
Only criticizing so wecould have better underground brands popping up!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

If method man lets me use the theme ill use this in the #NT line commemorating our #NT triumph over twitter i would put the date at the bottom also (and of course fix the typos) this is rough ill retouch and shadow the lettering in the front etc.

stop.now.

Wait...just saw this.

And they said it first.
roll.gif
sick.gif

1ae35bc6e4ff45f8c6fb5c3.gif

Back
Top Bottom