LOCK.. www.pltcsapparel.com

laugh.gif
at people bringing up %%% from 5 years ago ..

I wish you luck, I know how hard it is to start a business now a days.

did you get all your credentials, business license, etc.

Good luck. Clothes doesn't really seem that appealing to me, but i am interested in seeing what else you will do.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

what you see is the slightest bit of ideas that i have and honestly i am NOT trying to be sucessful with this i really dont even expect for it to sell..

Slightest bit of ideas? Why attempt anything if you don't plan on putting effort into it? Why even unveil your idea on a sneaker message board ifyou're not trying to be successful? You just reached out to a huge group of consumers...

i dont want to be in the fashion industry or anything at all this is something im providing for the market that wants it.. nothing more nothing less..

So you're not getting into the fashion industry because you want to, but because the market desires it? I'm sure there are things that the"market" needs more (i.e. H1N1 vaccinations, Crude oil, buyers for U.S. Treasuries, etc.) than an American Apparel t-shirt with an obscure,"exclusive" brand logo on it

i cant expect everyone or even NT to even like my stuff just as much as i can expect sprint users to cancel lines for me.. the service im providing is for those who want it..

But as you implied, it doesn't matter anyway.

the reason i dont want to be considered street wear is simply because i dont want it to be considered anything period but what it is a T-shirt with words a t-shirt with a picture or a logo.. thats all i really just dont want it to be labeled.. i dont wanna spend a year doing one tee that will only sell 5 or 6 shirts then thats it id rather spend a day or 2 perfecting something then move on to the next..

Again, you're telling the future buyers of your product that you don't care to work hard or to make this brand into something. Are they just suppose tobe attracted to the exclusiveness of a poorly designed, not thought out t-shirt? If this business model works, maybe Chrysler should just do a collabo withSupreme or number their cars XXXXXX/500000 to get them off the lot.

the spelling issues have all been corrected and i just wanted to rush and be done so i could get back to my wife and kid..

smh.gif

Im not trying to make this sell i honestly will be satisfied if i sold 1 or 2 t-shirts out of each collection and thats coming from a humble dude who is very optimistic

So just print enough for friends and family and quit posting this stuff on websites...

In short, just
8a61684c9e3e2af0b616cdcv.gif

now before you spend too much time and money on a bad idea.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

CashmereThought96 wrote:

what you see is the slightest bit of ideas that i have and honestly i
am NOT trying to be sucessful with this i really dont erven expect for it to sell..

Slightest bit of ideas? Why attempt anything if you don't plan on putting effort into it? Why even unveil your idea on a sneaker message board if
you're not trying to be successful? You just reached out to a huge group of consumers...im a gay go hard

CashmereThought96 wrote:

i dont want to be in the fashion industry or anything at all this is
something im providing for the market that wants it.. nothing more nothing less..

So you're not getting into the fashion industry because you want to, but because the market desires it? I'm sure there are things that the
"market" needs more (i.e. H1N1 vaccinations, Crude oil, buyers for U.S. Treasuries, etc.) than an American Apparel t-shirt with an obscure,
"exclusive" brand logo on it

CashmereThought96 wrote:

i cant expect everyone or even NT to even like my stuff just as much
as i can expect sprint users to cancel lines for me.. the service im providing is for those who want it..

But as you implied, it doesn't matter anyway.

CashmereThought96 wrote:

the reason i dont want to be considered street wear is simply because
i dont want it to be considered anything period but what it is a T-shirt with words a t-shirt with a picture or a logo.. thats all i really just dont want it
to be labeled.. i dont wanna spend a year doing one tee that will only sell 5 or 6 shirts then thats it id rather spend a day or 2 perfecting something then
move on to the next..

Again, you're telling the future buyers of your product that you don't care to work hard or to make this brand into something. Are they just suppose to
be attracted to the exclusiveness of a poorly designed, not thought out t-shirt? If this business model works, maybe Chrysler should just do a collabo with
Supreme or number their cars XXXXXX/500000 to get them off the lot.

CashmereThought96 wrote:

the spelling issues have all been corrected and i just wanted
to rush and be done so i could get back to my wife and kid..

smh.gif

CashmereThought96 wrote:

Im not trying to make this sell i honestly will be satisfied if i sold
1 or 2 t-shirts out of each collection and thats coming from a humble dude who is very optimistic

So just print enough for friends and family and quit posting this stuff on websites...

In short, just

8a61684c9e3e2af0b616cdcv.gif

now before you spend too much time and money on a bad idea.

1. You took what i said totally wrong what i meant is what i originally posted was a small portion of what i intend to put out
2.Its not exclusive it wont be limited i will make as much as people want a few pieces will be limited yes but im not gonna push something with HYPE intentionsand think its gonna be successful im not stupid
laugh.gif

3.Im not telling them i dont work hard im explaining that i cant sit and over prepare and prefect something i want whats on the line to be from my head andwith little input from my peers as possible the more i work on it the more people will criticize and create something certain individuals want which kills thedream imo
4. Id rather do this with my time then to rot away.. My money isnt the issue because i have plenty of it which isnt being used at this time (ie. paypal moneyetc) I am turning my T-mobile money into something positive.. i swear if i see one person on the street or online wearing what i made itd be more gratifying tome then to see it get big..

your sig still untouched by the hands of spellcheck.

pat sajak/vanna white - i seriously would buy a vowel if i could..

^ i believe ur speaking of the NYC FTW that logo is gonna be very smallon the back of each NYC tee so i dont think itd be smart to put a complex design as a small icon u feel me

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

smh at the amount of haters pointing out every little detail. GL to you man

Thats what NT is for and thats exactly why i posted it i need thecomments and criticism to make it what it is id rather this 35 days before launch then on launch

1. You took what i said totally wrong what i meant is what i originally posted was a small portion of what i intend to put out
2.Its not exclusive it wont be limited i will make as much as people want a few pieces will be limited yes but im not gonna push something with HYPE intentions and think its gonna be successful im not stupid
laugh.gif

3.Im not telling them i dont work hard im explaining that i cant sit and over prepare and prefect something i want whats on the line to be from my head and with little input from my peers as possible the more i work on it the more people will criticize and create something certain individuals want which kills the dream imo
4. Id rather do this with my time then to rot away.. My money isnt the issue because i have plenty of it which isnt being used at this time (ie. paypal money etc) I am turning my T-mobile money into something positive.. i swear if i see one person on the street or online wearing what i made itd be more gratifying to me then to see it get big..

e2c1651c3dfbaf0dd8b981a.gif

My post was meant to provide constructive criticism so please don't misconstrue my observations to be any type of hate. I was just noting the lack ofseriousness you seem to possess when it comes to this venture. I'm sorry but the nonchalant "money isn't the issue","I'd rather dothis with my time then to rot away" attitude just doesn't make sense to me. If your comments come off to me in such a way, you can be sure others seeit like that as well. This thread is obviously meant to be a marketing tool (scroll up to see his post about the voting for the Winter Girls Collection) and ifso, you need to convey to your future target demographic that your line actually means something and isn't just another one of those t-shirt sellingschemes thought of by wannabe-entrepeneurial sneakerheads.

Don't get me wrong, I have little experience with t-shirt lines so you can take my comments with a grain of salt if you want. However, t-shirt lines seemto be like the rap industry in how there's an abundance of participants but few successes. If you're going to get into a business with competition,you're going to need some sort of innovation. Your line brings nothing new to the table.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

How are you going to have a clothing philosophy when your designs look like microsoft clip art circa windows '95?

laugh.gif
It doesn't even present any gamechangers in terms of design.

At the end of the day, this is only my opinion.

I wish you the best of luck but I don't see this being anything big.

Back
Top Bottom