LOCK

Word lol hap, Gemma act up she gon eff around get smoked too jax on his savage tip now. I hope marks hooks up jax with legit businesses n return n that's how the series ends perhaps. I need more killings tho and I really though opie bro was going to come out this ep

Word lol hap, Gemma act up she gon eff around get smoked too jax on his savage tip now. I hope marks hooks up jax with legit businesses n return n that's how the series ends perhaps. I need more killings tho and I really though opie bro was going to come out this ep

Jax isn't making it out the series alive

I ain't eem mad at Tara, she puts her boys first, Jax puts his club.

I just hope when the truth comes out I get to hear Bobby Elvis shout "YOU RATTED"

Last edited:

Jax isn't making it out the series alive

The more I think about it...the more I think he'll be voted out and end up like Vic at the end of The Shield...or Marks will find out the truth about Pope somehow and he'll take him out.

It'll be just like Sutter to leave Juice and Tig and one of the few left standing :lol:

I feel like the club is going to be the one to pull the trigger on Jax for being out of control.

Like Chibbs putting a bullet in his head while sitting at the table.

Last shot is Jax's blood pooling into the reaper on the redwood.

Last edited:
It plays out perfect with me having an exam next Wensday morning

Let's get some predictions rolling with only two episodes left
I say hap dies a couple *****s die, jax along with 3 members get locked up and opie bro comes in at VP while Bobby becomes pres and that's how season ends

Back
Top Bottom