LOCK

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

been tellin y'all man. Happy is my favorite Son!

- that line Gemma hit Tara with "Mom moved away or she passed away..." :wow: :wow: DAWG!

- Happy is that damn dude man. I thought he was gone flip the chopsticks into dudes' throat or somethin like that

- the hell is Tara gone do now? i hate that it ended w/ her just walking away like that

- Jax smashin Collette then Tara coming in and ruining a good scene. :lol:

- they need to get Chucky involved more. the Kazoo from the last ep had me in tears

Bruhs...anyone else tense as hell when Tara was talking to the DA?

Had me on the edge of my couch thinking Tara was gonna shoot her or something for not giving her the deal! :nerd:

I gotta admit that I have zero clue how Jax is going to get out from under the Irish, make peace with the Chinese, and get the DA to give him a deal..And do all that without losing another SAMCRO memeber..

I was really hoping Gemma and Frankenstein would've had a big knock down drag-out brawl at the end of that episode..

And also was hoping Unser would grab some Wendy tittay while she was passed out..:evil:

Why does Sutter continue to show a brief glimpse of some delicious side boob, only to spoil it with 38 minutes of man butt?..:smh:

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

been tellin y'all man. Happy is my favorite Son!

- that line Gemma hit Tara with "Mom moved away or she passed away..." :wow: :wow: DAWG!

- Happy is that damn dude man. I thought he was gone flip the chopsticks into dudes' throat or somethin like that

- the hell is Tara gone do now? i hate that it ended w/ her just walking away like that

- Jax smashin Collette then Tara coming in and ruining a good scene. :lol:

- they need to get Chucky involved more. the Kazoo from the last ep had me in tears

word, Chucky should smash Collete

Y'all sleep on Maggie Siff. Sleep.

And Tara's one of the best characters on the show as she isn't completely 100% predictable season in and season out... unlike Gemma, who's character sucks, but she'll never die until the end because Kurt Sutter is determined to ruin this show at times it seems.

That's got to be my biggest problem with Sons this season. Yes, it has come around toward the end, like every season does.

But we lost Opie in Season 5 for this? FOR THIS? For another blonde headed prostitute to seduce Jax? For Nero's pointless storyline (Don't get me wrong, Jimmy Smits is a welcome addition as his acting is great, but the Nero character just doesn't make any sense to me, other than to give Katie Sagal scenes now that Clay's in jail).

And someone answer me this please... With Tara going to such lengths to help the kids, to actually give them a life where Grandma isn't visiting Stockton every other week...

HOW DOES JACKSON TELLER NOT KNOW OF HIS MOTHER'S INVOLVEMENT IN HIS FATHER'S DEATH?

Last edited:
I thought Maggie Siff looked hot on Mad Men.

Her acting this episode, in particular a few displays of emotion (I remember one is after Gemma leaves the house telling her she won't end up with the kids) was terrible.

HOW DOES JACKSON TELLER NOT KNOW OF HIS MOTHER'S INVOLVEMENT IN HIS FATHER'S DEATH?
I wonder about this damn question all the time. Like how does Gemma keep getting away with grimy **** and people just let it slide. Gemma Teller got all them fools shook in that town.

^
Someone remind me, did JT's books hint at gemma and clay plotting to take him out?

sick of all these Gemma "intimidation" scenes. Matter of fact, been sick of Gemma scenes since season 2 lol. I swear if Sutter wasn't married to peggy bundy, she wouldn't have lasted this long

I strongly disagree

She's one of the best characters on the show

It's basically Jax and her show

So what I gathered is Jax is willing to give in to the Chinese because he knows that the Irish are gonna be set up right? :nerd:

Only thing I'm sick of with Gemma is Kurt Sutter letting his wife sing so many songs on the show, her voice just isn't that great. Not terrible but but sounds forced.

Back
Top Bottom