LOCK

Tara is fckn up bad.  I hope she doesn't take the bait b/c the DA is desperate at this point.  She has absolutely nothing left.  Jax kept his promise to her (except telling her that they would be dead).

As for those deaths, I was like WTF when Galen and Clay got it.  Should have seen it coming when Tigg handed Clay all-black clothes.

Biggest smile when clay met mr mayhem

Tara is shady time & needs to meet him also

Uncers never gettin them gem yams

Roosevelt is almost uncer

I agree if there is a prequel it must be opie as young piney no question

^Same GL, two of my favorite characters, well until juice went off into the deep end mentally.
Happy tho :pimp:

i literally said oh **** too when jax killed everyone i def was not expecting that! cant wait for the season finale i hope they dont kill juice he is my crush on the show even tho hes been acting all weird and tara i cant stand her she just makes me soo mad 

Speaking of Juice, seems like they're planting some sort of seed with him. Kinda like he's bout to flip out and go off the deep end soon. Am I the only one seeing this? :nerd:

Speaking of Juice, seems like they're planting some sort of seed with him. Kinda like he's bout to flip out and go off the deep end soon. Am I the only one seeing this? :nerd:
I notice it as well. Especially every time he does something, he has to reassure himself with Jax.

It seems like he's in it for the thrill now.  Seems like he has a death wish.  This is deep and goes back to when they were in the cartel war.  Remember when he walked across that mine field without a care in the world??

Finally caught Tuesday's episode. Worth the wait. Matched the hype.

Worried about Hap.

I was sure Juice was about to do something stupid.

Tara stay scheming.

Jax still has to appease the Chinese and DA doesn't seem satisfied.

This season started off meh, but it's REALLY picked up.

A few things:

I think Unser is going to off himself.

The "kidnapping" of Clay seemed like a perfect GTA V mission.

Every time Nero is in a car, the conversation is awkward :lol:

Back
Top Bottom