LOCK

i dont understand juice at all, i thought we already went down the suicide route

and he aint even know that girl to be so guilty and just confessing like that, and why does he still feel bad about clay?

i was hoping his recklessness would lead him to do something noble like last week running over the cop

instead he just keeps making more and more mistakes

wait, did jax really tell juice to off that girl? i thought he did that on his own? am i missing something?

jax ordered it after she started acting hysterical to the plan to get her out of town

she wanted to bury her son etc

Just caught the rerun. Cheering for Tara the entire way, Jax in Clay 2.0.

***** don't give two ***** bout dem boys. I hope Gemma rolls up on Tara and she keep it #3HUNNA wit her

#Team ******g Tara

Last edited:
Yea he is...

now the mayans are back in the mix, they add so much stuff to a bunch of storylines already you wonder how everythings gonna come to an end in 1 season

i thought i got spoiled by skimming through the general forum. from the preview posts i accidentally saw it seemed as if juice killed tara :lol: these are the posts i saw:

Juice welp...

Juice killed the mother

:lol:

so much blood shed this season. jackson and all his scheming

brown and yellow vs. black and white

wonder how that's gonna play out.

Last edited:
i hope tara's not snitching doesnt get her any sympathy from the club when they catch up to her. She just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

LOL'd at juice with the stoneface saying bobby's "huge, gonna need both hands".
laugh.gif

that last scene was mad real with nero hovering over jax though. Nero was getting hit in the feels left and right. I thought he was going to cave in and do something hasty.

So what is going to prevent the Chinese from striking back against the club and Marks / Niners? Alvarez did say Oakland is turning into yellow & brown versus black & white.

So what is going to prevent the Chinese from striking back against the club and Marks / Niners? Alvarez did say Oakland is turning into yellow & brown versus black & white.
i think chang getting shot and nero telling the sons about the mayans/byzlats may change things hopefully

Does Nero even tell the Sons about Alvarez's proposal/plan after finding out what Jax did to the girl?

the way i see it to not to tell jax is to not tell gemma so i guess the bigger question is nero done w gemma? 
nerd.gif

With as much info as WE the viewer has, if Jax finds Tara and she hasn't ratted and he kills her, he's punk.

I've been riding by Jax since Ep. 1 but this dude reminds me of Shannon Brown so much sometimes it KILLS ME.

Potential through the rough, but will follow up something genius with something so boneheaded it makes you wonder if Kurt Sutter hates the character.

Honestly, I'm excited for this finale like no other because after this, we get 1 season to wrap up 6 seasons of the same question. HOW DOES IT END?

PS. My guess is one of the two kids is killed accidentally, Tara kills herself (see: Ophelia in Hamlet) and Jax goes WAAAAAAAAY over the deep end.

Back
Top Bottom