Those OG Chicago X's are amazing ^^
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Didn't even notice that the inside lining wasn't checkered until ninjahood pointed it out.

now i dont own any og Xs to say for sure...but it looks to me like none of the og city series Xs had a checkered inner

OP said these were retro samples...NONE of da retros that dropped had a checkerboard sockliner.
umm yes they did...the cdps did and so did the steel retros....the point i was making was ppl said these sampels didnt have a checkerboardsockliner like that was a valid point to them being fakes.....and i just pointed that the og didnt have it either

it's weird how rick has vanished all of a sudden that people on here have shed light on his fraudulent thread

Originally Posted by inglewooood

it's weird how rick has vanished all of a sudden that people on here have shed light on his fraudulent thread

^ its funny how that works huh lol.

Originally Posted by wren32

^ its funny how that works huh lol.
Yeah, I'm not calling him or any of his info fake I just want to see pics of the damn tag.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Yeah, I'm not calling him or any of his info fake I just want to see pics of the damn tag.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here.

no disrespect, but hes always responding people on his thread and has like 2 or 3 posts a page on his threads.

idk man, but im just calling it like i see it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here.

no disrespect, but hes always responding people on his thread and has like 2 or 3 posts a page on his threads.

dude its called a job get one people cant be on here all the time checking what 14 year old sneaker wannabes say on a online forum smh .

And me and the other insiders are really just laughing at all of you making no sense pointing out the stupidest things to make my pics seem fake
roll.gif

You kids are truely a joke these are called SAMPLES for a reason they arent supposed to look or be anything there not final or set in stone to be honest icouldnt tell you why theres no checker board pattern could be on final product and it might not probably wouldnt know till DEC once Powder blue 9s and CitySeries Xs final production models are done being made and come in , samples are almost never perfect or exact if any of you really knew people in the brand youwould know all of this
laugh.gif

So Please stop asking for more pics cause all you guys did was whine and complain and act as if you were 7 years old im doing nothing for no one other then theinsiders and a few lucky ones here on NT you dont like it dont care not my problem you guys thought you were funny calling ducktales and telling me was up youron your own now , and the worst part is the good info has yet to come ! Hit me up GG ! haha
pimp.gif

To all my fellow insiders ill hit you guys up about the Nike Air thing on friday should be when they make the final decision to add it in or not , And RiCOlong time no see around NT ! Hit me up bro !

Originally Posted by Rick2345

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here.

dude its called a job get one people cant be on here all the time checking what 14 year old sneaker wannabes say on a online forum smh .

And me and the other insiders are really just laughing at all of you making no sense pointing out the stupidest things to make my pics seem fake
roll.gif

You kids are truely a joke these are called SAMPLES for a reason they arent supposed to look or be anything there not final or set in stone to be honest i couldnt tell you why theres no checker board pattern could be on final product and it might not probably wouldnt know till DEC once Powder blue 9s and City Series Xs final production models are done being made and come in , samples are almost never perfect or exact if any of you really knew people in the brand you would know all of this
laugh.gif

So Please stop asking for more pics cause all you guys did was whine and complain and act as if you were 7 years old im doing nothing for no one other then the insiders and a few lucky ones here on NT you dont like it dont care not my problem you guys thought you were funny calling ducktales and telling me was up your on your own now , and the worst part is the good info has yet to come ! Hit me up GG ! haha
pimp.gif

To all my fellow insiders ill hit you guys up about the Nike Air thing on friday should be when they make the final decision to add it in or not , And RiCO long time no see around NT ! Hit me up bro !
you mentioned purrint up more pics yourself, and now youre refusing it, Im sorry but even though youre coming with info thats a female move

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here.

roll.gif

You kids are truely a joke these are called SAMPLES for a reason they arent supposed to look or be anything there not final or set in stone to be honest i couldnt tell you why theres no checker board pattern could be on final product and it might not probably wouldnt know till DEC once Powder blue 9s and City Series Xs final production models are done being made and come in , samples are almost never perfect or exact if any of you really knew people in the brand you would know all of this
laugh.gif

So Please stop asking for more pics cause all you guys did was whine and complain and act as if you were 7 years old im doing nothing for no one other then the insiders and a few lucky ones here on NT you dont like it dont care not my problem you guys thought you were funny calling ducktales and telling me was up your on your own now , and the worst part is the good info has yet to come ! Hit me up GG ! haha
pimp.gif

To all my fellow insiders ill hit you guys up about the Nike Air thing on friday should be when they make the final decision to add it in or not , And RiCO long time no see around NT ! Hit me up bro !
Ayo JB bout to Reloaded. RealTalk Randy and Marque should have the 9's very soon. if by the end of this Month first half of next... I'msuprised they don't have it now.... anyways according to byronde not looking good
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
. but the Second half of next year will make it up to them.... XIII's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
amoung others take it or leave it. Flame if you want past the point of caring about NT opinon of me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Peace... oh and Nuff Said

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ayo JB bout to Reloaded. RealTalk Randy and Marque should have the 9's very soon. if by the end of this Month first half of next... I'm suprised they don't have it now.... anyways according to byronde not looking good
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
amoung others take it or leave it. Flame if you want past the point of caring about NT opinon of me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cant wait to get my sample playoffs 13s in ! there finally coming haha
pimp.gif

and marquee should have powders soon if not randy first , but yea im pushing for nike air ! Dam im just waiting for some one to come in here and call ducktaleson us
roll.gif

if only they knew what we knew !

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Didn't even notice that the inside lining wasn't checkered until ninjahood pointed it out.

now i dont own any og Xs to say for sure...but it looks to me like none of the og city series Xs had a checkered inner

OP said these were retro samples...NONE of da retros that dropped came without a checkerboard sockliner.
umm yes they did...the cdps did and so did the steel retros....the point i was making was ppl said these sampels didnt have a checkerboard sockliner like that was a valid point to them being fakes.....and i just pointed that the og didnt have it either
i meant none of da retros that dropped came without a checkerboard sockliner (except da women's releases)

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ayo JB bout to Reloaded. RealTalk Randy and Marque should have the 9's very soon. if by the end of this Month first half of next... I'm suprised they don't have it now.... anyways according to byronde not looking good
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cant wait to get my sample playoffs 13s in ! there finally coming haha
pimp.gif

and marquee should have powders soon if not randy first , but yea im pushing for nike air ! Dam im just waiting for some one to come in here and call ducktales on us
roll.gif

if only they knew what we knew !

10ndksk.jpg

idk, dude said he was gonna post more pics then all of a sudden he gets all butt hurt and calls everyone 14 year old sneakerheads....
laugh.gif
call it whatever

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by veGAtts

48b25a5e98a5f52f116a4429bf66fb032a39c8b.jpg

hey, see what i circled there? whats goin on there? any chance you could flip down that tongue and snap a pic of whatever that tag looking thing is on the other side? thatd be cool. surely an iPhone camera can snap a pic of that.

It look like the tag is ripped off. we need more pics of the inside of the shoe.
doesnt look ripped off to me, looks like the tag everyone wanted a picture of. if it is the tag there should be NO PROBLEM getting a picture of itsince its on the back of the tongue, a part that can be easily folded over. Also seems odd that every retro and every sample retro has the tag on the side ofthe heel, but this one, and the OGs have tags on the tongue. Correct me if any of that is wrong. I'm not saying any of this info is "fake" i justdont understand why we couldnt get a tag pic if the tag is right there under the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom