Logic - No Pressure - Out Now!

I know a lot of Logic fans. Most people I do business with are fans of him.

A friend of mine jacked the instagram @Logic a while back and offers were piling up instantly. Someone offered $400 within hours.

Last edited:
Just realized that I have heard that Like Wooh song quite a bit, but I thought it was Kendrick Lamar the whole time :lol:

I just checked out this dudes music from the interview on TBC I listened to both albums and I prefer the second joint over the first. My only gripe is the recycling beats/different rappers flows other than that when he does his own stuff he's really on point. :smokin

The album is dope for what it is...movie type feel to it. A lot of thought, time, and creativity behind it.

Just listened to this dudes new album...he's nice af!! Definitely can hear the Kendrick, Cole, Drake influence. Run it I really thought was J Cole at first :lol:

Hopefully he finds his sound. Sounds a bit all over the place and his subject of matter is kind of boring at times so he gotta do something about that as well. Dude too talented to not be on...

Last edited:
gotdamn didnt even know he dropped his soph album,

how do you guys keep up these days? i cant even, just gonna fast forward to pusha t

I have listened to the album for a few weeks now and though it's good, it's not as good as "Under Pressure" imo.

Very dope song. Wish I knew what Logic's natural flow was like, cause I still here J.Cole, Drake, or Kendrick every time he raps :lol:

It's a turn up tape.

And I don't know if he announced it previously, but he mentions on it that his next album will be another concept album. :pimp:

It's a turn up tape.

And I don't know if he announced it previously, but he mentions on it that his next album will be another concept album. :pimp:

I heard that too on that interlude, which was pretty funny. Have you heard the intro in reverse yet?

It's a turn up tape.

I heard that too on that interlude, which was pretty funny. Have you heard the intro in reverse yet?

I haven't, but picked up it was clearly in reverse. What does it say?

Did he take a dig at Drake at the end of 44 Bars? :nerd:

"At least I don't drink to avoid the hurt, we call that Champagne" ?

I like how he did this music so easily, pretty much says multiple times in the verses that it's for sh**s and gigs, for his fans to turn up to during the summer, but then says to wait for his next album for his real music. :pimp:

It's a turn up tape.

I haven't, but picked up it was clearly in reverse. What does it say?

-Is short
I am, ah
Currently on my
World tour
For The Incredible True Story
Uh, don’t think too much into this s- man
Just have fun with it
It’s that simple
It’s crazy to think I’m currently on this tour
I’m working on two albums
The first of which that you will hear
Just know that
After this turn up s-, after this fun s-
Yo, man, you’re in store for something special
Don’t think too much man, just shut the f- up and enjoy it

:nthat:

How anyone could not be on board with this dude is beyond me.

Peace, love, and happiness is his message.

Turn up music made just for his fans to enjoy over the summer. Then he clearly states multiple times "this isn't foreal, it's just for yall to enjoy, simple music to hold you over til my next album"

From a musician's standpoint, I love it.

Haven't listened to the tape, but Wrist with Pusha T is dope. Still don't know what his own voice sounds like though

Damn I thought he was gonna stay quiet after Flexicution and Wrist but wow even for the hell of it he drops a solid mixtape. This dude does not disappoint. The whole peace love positivity vibe is great. He's a nerd and embraces it and that makes me like this dude even more. Been a fan for a minute and I can't wait for his next concept album, but for now I'm set for the rest of the summer with this mixtape thanks Bobby :pimp: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom