LOL Celtics are so horrible

Not saying anything. 4 game win streak is a 4 game win streak. So they're 4 of 5 in their last 5? It's not great that they lost to NJ but honestly I'm starting to think the vets are coasting until the playoffs.

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

celtics got 4 players that have played over 1000 career games.
eek.gif

That is the stat of the season right there.
eek.gif

Wow I'm not the type to hate on a team but 12 points in a quarter?!?!? They look sooo off today, what have they been on lately doc

They look OLD.

I would not be afraid of them in the Playoffs if I were any team in the Top-four of either conference.

ATL would have a FIELD DAY playing them again.

I hate the celtics but watching them struggling is not what i want...I hope they get there act together come playoff time.
i'm still hoping for celtics vs lakers in the finals
pimp.gif

Rondo and Perkins are the only starters younger than 30,

is Allen's contract done after this year?

one more year and they have to cut these guys loose,

they could always get Joe JOhnson back with them during the summer

The biggest thing is they look & play old. They'll be fine in the regular season because most teams won't beat them. Thing is, come playoff time, they will be matched up against teams that can... & will.

Damn they old as hell.

If Ray Allen is off, the team has no chance at beating athletic teams.

let them lose in the regular season.

it matters come playoff time when they lose 4 games.

does anyone think they r losing purposely to get a lower seed? i kno that makes no sense cuz they would have to play CLE in the 2nd round wouldnt they?

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

let them lose in the regular season.

it matters come playoff time when they lose 4 games.

does anyone think they r losing purposely to get a lower seed? i kno that makes no sense cuz they would have to play CLE in the 2nd round wouldnt they?
Naw, still to early to start tankin games. Plus they still need home court advantage, they don't want to start pushin come the last week or 2 of the regular season.

No chemistry. Pierce doing nothing. KG is a shell of himself. Ray is slow. Rasheed is old/slow/can't play D.

No athleticism.

relax everyone. there is no need to turn it up.
in the back of their mind they know what their capable of AND they're content with either 3rd or 4th spot in the East...

they'll play better in the playoffs but who knows if that'll be good enough...nearly got knocked out by Bulls last year smh.

Come on now they are not losing on purpose AT ALL. The nasty games they've lost was all them with the L.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not saying anything. 4 game win streak is a 4 game win streak. So they're 4 of 5 in their last 5? It's not great that they lost to NJ but honestly I'm starting to think the vets are coasting until the playoffs.
celtics are 17-15 ever since january thats horrible for so called contenders

I honestly don't see doc keeping his job after this season. Obviously players have toned him out. Like I mentioned in another thread.........it's gonna be another cavs vs. magic ECF this year.

my recent observations:

-pierce is gimped
-garnett consistently out-hustled by 2nd rate forwards
-perkins makes bonehead plays
-wallace never tries
-robinson has no brain
-r allen and rondo are the only ones playing at a high level consistently

Back
Top Bottom