Lol hypocrisy: Saudi prince/businessman makin it rain on some arab sloot in dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
2009 called.

They want their video back.

LOL dude finally got his 56k dial up to work.
laugh.gif
2009 called.

They want their video back.
OP jelly he aint got money and fine wiminz
didnt know this forum wa
OP jelly he aint got money and fine wiminz
im getting the picture that this forum isnt really filled with people with a nuanced understanding of the world, perhaps a bit on the duller side. The point isnt about whether i have wealth, its the intrinsic hypocrisy that one comes to expect in a patriachal saudi society that relishes in gender double standards and an oligarchy which has differing rules for the classes. Its the absence of checks and balances. 

Yeah i get ur point but its so obvious

Catholic priest suppose to be divine but they molesters

Ppl die everyday b

Hey OP you must be new here. We can't curse on this forum. You might get banned soon

Last edited:

didnt know this forum wa

im getting the picture that this forum isnt really filled with people with a nuanced understanding of the world, perhaps a bit on the duller side. The point isnt about whether i have wealth, its the intrinsic hypocrisy that one comes to expect in a patriachal saudi society that relishes in gender double standards and an oligarchy which has differing rules for the classes. Its the absence of checks and balances. 

didnt know this forum wa
View media item 941884

Last edited:
You're so sophisticated
glasses.gif
well then we might debate what encompasses a sophisticated understanding of the foreign. The fact that all my post seems to be littered with grammatical errors, may make me seem like a faux intellectual with too much time on his hand. Or perhaps im merely replicating posts from other far flung corners of the internet. Who really knows who i am. Theres a good chance than im just a bum looking for validation on the internet like most members of a message board.

Last edited:

You're so sophisticated
glasses.gif
well then we might debate what encompasses a sophisticated understanding of the foreign. The fact that all my post seems to be littered with grammatical errors, may make me seem like a faux intellectual with too much time on his hand. Or perhaps im merely replicating posts from other far flung corners of the internet. Who really knows who i am. Theres a good chance than im just a bum looking for validation on the internet like most members of a message board.
We know who you are. You're Nomad. You ain't fooling nobody papi.

We know who you are. You're Nomad. You ain't fooling nobody papi.
I do not know this Nomad, the fact that you are referring me as Papi insinuates this member you are claiming me to be is mexican. I am not mexican, im an Australian. I hope we do not have this problem in the future

Last edited:

LOL dude finally got his 56k dial up to work.
laugh.gif
I do not understand your insinuation that i have 56k dial up. We have adsl Broadband, it may not be the best, but it does the job. I hope we do not have this misunderstanding in the future young LIONBLOOD for the sake of the messageboard.

It's not hypocrisy. There's a clear distinction here. The poor and dumb Quran thumpers preach that burka talk and their women not being promiscuous. However, the rich just try to keep the status quo, keep the poor and dumb poor and dumb. They're going to have fun with their wealth like any other wealthy person from any other country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom