Lol, Jordan losing weight or something?

Jumpaman huh?... Thay should call it Somaliaman!
roll.gif

I don't see the big deal, the Jumpman does change from time to time. I'm sure a lot of us could find a lot of Jumpman variations in our collections, if it was worth taking the time to do such a thing.

I don't see the big deal, the Jumpman does change from time to time. I'm sure a lot of us could find a lot of Jumpman variations in our collections, if it was worth taking the time to do such a thing.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Hey that would be a great topic to start in the jordan thread! "What does your jumpman logo on your Retro Jordans look like!" . Bet a lot of people will post pics of fat,thin,no legs, big head etc..jumpamn logos! That would be really funny!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Hey that would be a great topic to start in the jordan thread! "What does your jumpman logo on your Retro Jordans look like!" . Bet a lot of people will post pics of fat,thin,no legs, big head etc..jumpamn logos! That would be really funny!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Jordans are made in China go figure.. Most OG Jordans were made in Taiwan or Korea and they were top notch quality compare to nowadays..

QFT. 

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Jordans are made in China go figure.. Most OG Jordans were made in Taiwan or Korea and they were top notch quality compare to nowadays..

QFT. 

We could probably start a list of our "favorite" Jumpmans we've all seen at one time or another: Fatman, buttcrackman, missing fingerman & now your skinnyman!

We could probably start a list of our "favorite" Jumpmans we've all seen at one time or another: Fatman, buttcrackman, missing fingerman & now your skinnyman!

Back
Top Bottom