LOL this dude Manny Pacquiao

manny
pimp.gif
no one can say anything because he challenged mayweather and that coward didn't respond
pimp.gif

manny
pimp.gif
no one can say anything because he challenged mayweather and that coward didn't respond
pimp.gif

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How did he challange Floyd  when did Manny say out his mouth I want to fight Floyd & when did he say that he would agree to RANDOM DRUG TESTING 

First tell Manny to stop fighting boxers that are coming off career devestating losses Oscar (Floyd) Hatton(Floyd) Cotto(Margarito) Clotty(Cotto) Margarito(Mosley)

and answer me this HOW ARE YOU THA CHAMP OF A DIVISION THAT YOU NEVER EVEN FOUGHT IN  

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How did he challange Floyd  when did Manny say out his mouth I want to fight Floyd & when did he say that he would agree to RANDOM DRUG TESTING 

First tell Manny to stop fighting boxers that are coming off career devestating losses Oscar (Floyd) Hatton(Floyd) Cotto(Margarito) Clotty(Cotto) Margarito(Mosley)

and answer me this HOW ARE YOU THA CHAMP OF A DIVISION THAT YOU NEVER EVEN FOUGHT IN  

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo, is mayweather paying your bills ? because if he is, then i can see how you are mad @ someone for dissing him. but if NOT. then IDK
laugh.gif

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo, is mayweather paying your bills ? because if he is, then i can see how you are mad @ someone for dissing him. but if NOT. then IDK
laugh.gif

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sounds about right. How are you a 154 champ with a catch weight of 150 and fighting at 145 during the actual match. Come on stop dehydrating the hell out of your opponents and fight an actual real challenge.
roll.gif

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sounds about right. How are you a 154 champ with a catch weight of 150 and fighting at 145 during the actual match. Come on stop dehydrating the hell out of your opponents and fight an actual real challenge.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Dude nobody is mad all I did was state facts your  the one who Is getting personal with calling the man a coward when you know that you would never say that to son face
laugh.gif

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Dude nobody is mad all I did was state facts your  the one who Is getting personal with calling the man a coward when you know that you would never say that to son face
laugh.gif

so wait, a split decision loss to mayweather is a career devastating loss for dela hoya?

so wait, a split decision loss to mayweather is a career devastating loss for dela hoya?

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea.. i bet people were saying that to before he fought those boxers, right?

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea.. i bet people were saying that to before he fought those boxers, right?

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you are mad. that's why you typing in all caps. i probably would not say that. but i'm not a boxer. and i'm pretty you would not say those words to manny. all i know is that manny agreed to terms and challenged mayweather. and mayweather did not respond.

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you are mad. that's why you typing in all caps. i probably would not say that. but i'm not a boxer. and i'm pretty you would not say those words to manny. all i know is that manny agreed to terms and challenged mayweather. and mayweather did not respond.

Back
Top Bottom