--Can never say no to money $$$$$!!!

Ryda421 wrote:
Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Ryda421 wrote:

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
no one can say anything because he challenged mayweather and that coward didn't respond
pimp.gif
How did he challange Floyd  when did Manny say out his mouth I want to fight Floyd & when did he say that he would agree to RANDOM DRUG TESTING 

First tell Manny to stop fighting boxers that are coming off career devestating losses Oscar (Floyd) Hatton(Floyd) Cotto(Margarito) Clotty(Cotto) Margarito(Mosley)

and answer me this HOW ARE YOU THA CHAMP OF A DIVISION THAT YOU NEVER EVEN FOUGHT IN  
yo, is mayweather paying your bills ? because if he is, then i can see how you are mad @ someone for dissing him. but if NOT. then IDK
laugh.gif

Dude nobody is mad all I did was state facts your  the one who Is getting personal with calling the man a coward when you know that you would never say that to son face
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you are mad. that's why you typing in all caps. i probably would not say that. but i'm not a boxer. and i'm pretty you would not say those words to manny. all i know is that manny agreed to terms and challenged mayweather. and mayweather did not respond.

ok if you feel that Manny challanged mayweather prove it provide an article that states that Manny HIMSELF said he would agree to RANDOM drug testing up until the fight and as far as saying these things to Manny I would have no problem I'm not insulting the man by calling him names all I'm doing is stating facts

Ryda421 wrote:

Ryda421 wrote:

Ryda421 wrote:
manny
pimp.gif
no one can say anything because he challenged mayweather and that coward didn't respond
pimp.gif
How did he challange Floyd  when did Manny say out his mouth I want to fight Floyd & when did he say that he would agree to RANDOM DRUG TESTING 

First tell Manny to stop fighting boxers that are coming off career devestating losses Oscar (Floyd) Hatton(Floyd) Cotto(Margarito) Clotty(Cotto) Margarito(Mosley)

and answer me this HOW ARE YOU THA CHAMP OF A DIVISION THAT YOU NEVER EVEN FOUGHT IN  
yo, is mayweather paying your bills ? because if he is, then i can see how you are mad @ someone for dissing him. but if NOT. then IDK
laugh.gif

Dude nobody is mad all I did was state facts your  the one who Is getting personal with calling the man a coward when you know that you would never say that to son face
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you are mad. that's why you typing in all caps. i probably would not say that. but i'm not a boxer. and i'm pretty you would not say those words to manny. all i know is that manny agreed to terms and challenged mayweather. and mayweather did not respond.

ok if you feel that Manny challanged mayweather prove it provide an article that states that Manny HIMSELF said he would agree to RANDOM drug testing up until the fight and as far as saying these things to Manny I would have no problem I'm not insulting the man by calling him names all I'm doing is stating facts

Originally Posted by bamez

so wait, a split decision loss to mayweather is a career devastating loss for dela hoya?

yea I believe so cause he fought only twice since his lose to Floyd and one was to some crumbum which he won and the other was to Manny now when Floyd fought oscar it was at 154 and when he fought Manny it was at I think 140 or 147 which is a whole weight class down if not two

so wait, a split decision loss to mayweather is a career devastating loss for dela hoya?

yea I believe so cause he fought only twice since his lose to Floyd and one was to some crumbum which he won and the other was to Manny now when Floyd fought oscar it was at 154 and when he fought Manny it was at I think 140 or 147 which is a whole weight class down if not two

--I dont know any facts. I dont know if Pac challenged May, or who is giving the runaround concerning drug or blood testing , or if they are ever gonna fight.
--From a simple view of things though, Mayweather scared of Pacman. Or more scared of the aspect of no longer being undefeated.

--I dont know any facts. I dont know if Pac challenged May, or who is giving the runaround concerning drug or blood testing , or if they are ever gonna fight.
--From a simple view of things though, Mayweather scared of Pacman. Or more scared of the aspect of no longer being undefeated.

Please. please stop posting. You sound really dumb and annoying right about now. First off... Oscar was the one who wanted Pacquiao at 147. Pacquiao jumped TWO full weight classes to make Welterweight after only fighting one fight at 135 against Diaz. So you can make the case that it was actually THREE weight classes Pacquiao jumped. Oh and lets not get on Floyd making Marquez jump 2 weight classes to Welterweight while Floyd still didnt even wana make the contracted weight. Dude weighed in heavier than the Welterweight class. Works both ways!   And Finally, Paquiao did agree to Mayweathers terms and Mayweather went Ghost. If Arum was lying in this article, Mayweather sure never called him out........ He just simply went ghost. Now please let it go. Here's the article. http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5376931
wink.gif

Please. please stop posting. You sound really dumb and annoying right about now. First off... Oscar was the one who wanted Pacquiao at 147. Pacquiao jumped TWO full weight classes to make Welterweight after only fighting one fight at 135 against Diaz. So you can make the case that it was actually THREE weight classes Pacquiao jumped. Oh and lets not get on Floyd making Marquez jump 2 weight classes to Welterweight while Floyd still didnt even wana make the contracted weight. Dude weighed in heavier than the Welterweight class. Works both ways!   And Finally, Paquiao did agree to Mayweathers terms and Mayweather went Ghost. If Arum was lying in this article, Mayweather sure never called him out........ He just simply went ghost. Now please let it go. Here's the article. http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5376931
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

wink.gif

dude you need to stop posting at least old bullcrap that you dont know anything about heres real proof  recent proof
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/01...pacquiao-detailed-reasoning-for-not-fighting/

now which one of us is really dumb
wink.gif

wink.gif

dude you need to stop posting at least old bullcrap that you dont know anything about heres real proof  recent proof
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/01...pacquiao-detailed-reasoning-for-not-fighting/

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

Jose Mendoza over Dan Rafael?
grin.gif
  I'll take Dan's word anyday even if he's a little biased at times. And
laugh.gif
 @ you thinking Manny fought Oscar at 140. Wait.... I can't believe Im arguing with you about this. I quit. You win.  

wink.gif

wink.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
 @ you thinking Manny fought Oscar at 140. Wait.... I can't believe Im arguing with you about this. I quit. You win.  

wink.gif

wink.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

I said he fought him at 140 OR 147 
eek.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

I said he fought him at 140 OR 147 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Never seen a contract that he didn't like.
of course. you gotta bear in mind, this man came from the slums of a third world country. you cant help but feel happy for the guy. 

show me the manny
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Never seen a contract that he didn't like.
of course. you gotta bear in mind, this man came from the slums of a third world country. you cant help but feel happy for the guy. 

show me the manny
pimp.gif

wink.gif

GOT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
My dude stay grimy as hell since people don't consider his boy P4P best anymore!

wink.gif

GOT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
My dude stay grimy as hell since people don't consider his boy P4P best anymore!

Back
Top Bottom