Lol

I'll go with the 2 most recent ones.

I havent spoken to her in a while, but her good friend showed up to my job asking what I was up to and what my situation was. So I may end up seeing her soon.

The most recent one. Man this chick was on some other *@+ one day we would be cool then the next day she would hate me. We ended up breaking it off because of her lack of trust. She knew that I was a flirt when she met me and I guess word got back to her that I was being extra friendly with some other chick, but I never cheated on her. Current status. Facebook blocked, cursed me out the day we broke up.

P.S I hate solemunchies avy because she looks just like that.

both serious ones moved way on with their lives . One is married and other has her own family now . No need for me to bother them , the rest if i anit beating whats the point

both serious ones moved way on with their lives . One is married and other has her own family now . No need for me to bother them , the rest if i anit beating whats the point

Alot of my ex's try to be cool with me but I igg em' no use for my past in my present or future
grin.gif

Alot of my ex's try to be cool with me but I igg em' no use for my past in my present or future
grin.gif

If I saw my first I'd be inclined to stop and talk a little if I was passing by. Maybe.

If I saw my last... Na. %*$+ that. He doesn't even deserve a smile.

If I saw my first I'd be inclined to stop and talk a little if I was passing by. Maybe.

If I saw my last... Na. %*$+ that. He doesn't even deserve a smile.

My last ex that I was with for 3 years hasn't talked to me since we broke up in March. Sometimes I still hope she'll talk to me again someday, but I know it won't happen.

I haven't spoken to mine in over a year. I will probably contact her eventually, but right now I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom